Family Fizz #12 Who needs education when you have monetisation

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Curious to see if it is Africa... and if it is, if they'll get the required vaccines. Even so, I doubt that they'd mention it, but I would be tempted to comment and ask.

Reactions: 10
If you watch the opening presents vlog, notice how often Karma and Koa get excited when they get presents of things that they had at school. Is this an attempt for them to try to reduce them missing it as they now seem to of left formal schooling?

Reactions: 12
Anyone else notice Karma’s little mannerisms in their latest video? She has a tendency to do deep breaths and pull twitchy faces when she seems overwhelmed or overly stimulated. And you could see her energy changing too.

I personally think she’s brilliant, she says it how it is and will constantly calll out her family for their weird ways haha. But I do believe there may be a reason she’s more of a handful and wonder whether Georgie and Darren have any plans to get it looked into.

it may be nothing of course. They may just have two really high energy, wild little ones because they’ve spoiled them rotten.

Reactions: 10
They're off abroad....again 🙄🙄🙄 and Mia wearing those damn cowboy boots aswell

Reactions: 6
Georgie buying Mia a book 'how to be an audrey hepburn in a world full of kardashians'...explaining that the book gives you tips on how to be more elegant / classy etc...Meanwhile Karma is licking her new shoes and ripping presents open with her teeth. I love that kid

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Georgie buying Mia a book 'how to be an audrey hepburn in a world full of kardashians'...explaining that the book gives you tips on how to be more elegant / classy etc...Meanwhile Karma is licking her new shoes and ripping presents open with her teeth. I love that kid
I'm sorry but no way will Mia ever be classy or elegant 😅 none of them will

Reactions: 11
I'm sorry but no way will Mia ever be classy or elegant 😅 none of them will
I know it made me laugh so much. You can see that Karma just doesnt fit their 'aesthetic'. Gerogie makes her know too. Everything is 'awww koa is so cute, koa is so sweet, what did he say' then karma says the same things and she gets nothing

Reactions: 8
I know it made me laugh so much. You can see that Karma just doesnt fit their 'aesthetic'. Gerogie makes her know too. Everything is 'awww koa is so cute, koa is so sweet, what did he say' then karma says the same things and she gets nothing
None of them fit any "aesthetic" apart from desperate weirdos aesthetic. Georgie needs to grow the hell up, Darren just needs to shut up, Mia needs to learn what clothes go with what instead of looking like koa dressed her. Sienna bless needs to go to school and be around normal people. Karma and Koa both need to go to school and be told no and to learn basic of life skills and that their little bubble is fake and they can't have what they want when they want. And they all need to stop being so loud and obnoxious

Reactions: 7
It's hard to watch all of them...I really do think at some point reality will hit them and they'll look like fools and won't know how to pick up from it....it's unfortunate, what ans extreme variant of capitalism does to people....I just would hate myself if my kids ended up being so dependant and materialistic. I see a lot of potential for Sienna to break off from it, she's clever and all...for Mia I think it's over, for example, she gets frustrated the second she doesn't get a package on time (she said it herself in either her instagram stories or videos). No patience, discipline, respect, empathy or a general sense of realism. And I critique Mia because we are the same age and most people I know, who are my age would find her stuck up and unrealistic.

It's hard to watch all of them...I really do think at some point reality will hit them and they'll look like fools and won't know how to pick up from it....it's unfortunate, what ans extreme variant of capitalism does to people....I just would hate myself if my kids ended up being so dependant and materialistic. I see a lot of potential for Sienna to break off from it, she's clever and all...for Mia I think it's over, for example, she gets frustrated the second she doesn't get a package on time (she said it herself in either her instagram stories or videos). No patience, discipline, respect, empathy or a general sense of realism. And I critique Mia because we are the same age and most people I know, who are my age would find her stuck up and unrealistic.
I'm so glad someone her own age agrees with some of us older ones.

I also think they're in America again with the pictures Mia posted on Instagram

Reactions: 5
Mia looked so foolish wearing those heatless curlers to the airport--and they didn't even end up working... I'm a HUGE fan of heatless curls, but why wear the hairstyle in public? I know it's just for attention and content, but seriously. Sometimes it is better to blend in and not cause too much of a scene...

(This is a bit of a nitpick, I am aware--I just got so annoyed by how stupid it looked lol)

Mia at the airport with her hair in a heatless curler!

they have spoken a few times about South Africa. Looks like Tenerife tho 😆

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
More dodgy geography "facts" from Fizz Fam. Tenerife isn't a country it is part of Spain - that is probably why why speak Spanish.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Literally not watched them in years but just wondering why siennas mouth moves like that when she talks does she have braces

Literally not watched them in years but just wondering why siennas mouth moves like that when she talks does she have braces
Yep, some sort of thing for her jaw. As does Darren hence why his teeth are so gapy. Surprised they use a dentist since it’s against their beliefs to use toothpaste

Reactions: 7
They’re so weird.
Also, dream ‘vacation’ (you’re English, it’s a holiday) to… Tenerife 🤣 then again, every holiday they’ve been on is their dream apparently

Reactions: 12
They’re so weird.
Also, dream ‘vacation’ (you’re English, it’s a holiday) to… Tenerife 🤣 then again, every holiday they’ve been on is their dream apparently
Never been abroad myself but isn't tenerife a normal holiday destination, looks lovely all the same but I was expecting something more exotic with all this dream vacation nonsense.
Then again they've lived in dubai, costa Rica, Portugal, Spain, Mexico was it?

Maybe in some way things the dream for them a normal holiday?

Reactions: 6
They’re so weird.
Does my absolute head in when they use American words like vacation and Mall instead of Holiday and Shopping centre. I'm pretty sure most of the world knows that us English (I say English only has other parts of the UK may say different to us) call things differently to America.

Reactions: 3