Family Fizz #11 Fizzled out of minimalist living, now it's time to spend without (much) giving!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The unfortunate thing is more and more kids at an age minimum of 8-12 from what I can see are accessing their videos.

Even if these kids in a few years grow out of their video content, there will be more and more people of that age range who will come across them. There will always be the next generation. Even if YouTube dies out views wise, they have Tiktok and Instsgram. And I’m sure they’ll still earn more than enough for a comfortable living in the UK. One ad alone could be £3,000 for them.

And of course there are those in their 20s who have followed them from the beginning and late teens who watch and don’t have strong issues with their content..

Realistically their channel won’t work forever, in 10 years Mia and Sienna are bound to want to move elsewhere and meet their future partners. I imagine by that stage it will be D, G and Koa and Karma, as they will be 15 and 13.

Reactions: 7
I used to enjoy their videos when I was a young teen back in 2016. They seemed naturally more fun. Now it's just fake, and I hate the way they've pushed sienna to dress more grown up. Almost sexualising her..Such a shame she seemed like such an intelligent young girl. So much potential but I don't think she'll get away. Just another Mia

Reactions: 8
I used to enjoy their videos when I was a young teen back in 2016. They seemed naturally more fun. Now it's just fake, and I hate the way they've pushed sienna to dress more grown up. Almost sexualising her..Such a shame she seemed like such an intelligent young girl. So much potential but I don't think she'll get away. Just another Mia
Yeah as much as I would love for Sienna to escape , turn out normal , have a private life and not become another Mia being messed up mentally from being part of this family , there’s unfortunately more of a chance she will turn out like Mia. This is sadly the only life Sienna knows and remembers and they’ve brainwashed her for years now. You can already see she’s changing and acting more like Mia and Georgie cause they are turning her into what they want her to be and sadly they are the only influences she has. Darren is money hungry so happy to exploits the kids so he isn’t a good influence either. She’s being featured in more and more tiktoks , with the way things are going they’re going to turn her into an attention seeker needing validation online the way Georgie and Mia do.

They have made her more obsessed with spending money and designer brands. She’s a nice kid but it’s just such a shame to see her most likely go down the same path as Mia with nobody there to provide Sienna with stability and normality. There’s so much more to life than followers and social media but I don’t know if Sienna will ever know that cause they convinced her school was a waste of time and convinced her being a youtuber/influencer is the best thing to do.

There’s always a small possibility a miracle will happen and as she grows up she sees through their bs , sees how much they’ve exploited her and she’s able to stand up for herself and have a life receiving the education she deserves , have the option of exploring a career she would like ,have privacy and be able to understand consent so that she never has anyone exploit her again and can look out for herself but I don’t know if any of that will ever happen. She would be very behind if she went to school and it would be a shock to her having to do school work and exams and it wouldn’t be her fault but the more time goes by the harder it would be to catch up.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I at least hope Karma and Koa have a chance of escaping the family, I feel like for sienna it is probably too late as she’s approaching her teen years now she more than likely is going to turn out like mia and not see a issue with what the parents are doing to them. Maybe since koa and karma are a couple of years behind the elder two something might change within them years as more people now are seeing the issues with family vlogging, well I hope at least. No doubt they’re gonna have more kids in the next few years to get them views going again, Georgie totally milks being pregnant for content. Darren gives me the creeps big time as well I can’t tell which of them is worse Darren or Georgie??

Reactions: 9
I at least hope Karma and Koa have a chance of escaping the family, I feel like for sienna it is probably too late as she’s approaching her teen years now she more than likely is going to turn out like mia and not see a issue with what the parents are doing to them. Maybe since koa and karma are a couple of years behind the elder two something might change within them years as more people now are seeing the issues with family vlogging, well I hope at least. No doubt they’re gonna have more kids in the next few years to get them views going again, Georgie totally milks being pregnant for content. Darren gives me the creeps big time as well I can’t tell which of them is worse Darren or Georgie??
Do we think they’ll have more kids? I think more hassle for them when filming videos tbh.

Reactions: 4
Oh ffs the bloody splits in the thumbnail again .. I just can’t with them

• Angry
  • Wow
The thumb nail is disgusting and should be taken down, why isn’t YouTube stepping up to protect these kids

Reactions: 15
What’s even worse is that she didn’t even buy a water bottle, it’s the only item in the thumbnail she didn’t buy/was given by Georgie.. it was photoshopped directly into that place I think

Did anyone see her buy the water bottle?

Horrible comments towards Sienna in the video comments saying she’s no good at gymnastics, like how horrible can you be?

Funny how now that Mia is older and isn’t always around to film the videos and isn’t a pre teen/teenager anymore , now they want to start giving Sienna more attention on camera and using her to make the content they used to make of Mia even though they spent years leaving Sienna out majority of the time as the forgotten child they had no genuine interest in while Mia was the centre of the attention , made the main character of most of videos as they would make as much content they could out of her being a pre teen then a teenager going through puberty cause they have a fan base that’s made up of a lot of pre teen girls in and girls in their early teens who are obsessed with the life Mia has had having all this money and not having to go to school.

Their young fans wish they could have that life cause they are kids they don’t see the exploitation or the fact the YouTube kids don’t have friends , don’t get receive an education to have options in life and are left mentally stunted from isolation cause all they see is family fizz going shopping all the time and holidays whenever they feel like it. Poor Sienna is being exploited more than ever now cause they’re desperate for her to be the next Mia and pull in the same views Mia gave them for years.

Sienna doesn’t realise they’re just using her to make money cause you can see in Siennas face she’s finally getting more attention which the poor child has been craving so she’s happy to go along with any videos or tiktoks they’re making if it’s means she gets the attention Mia does. I feel sorry for Sienna cause she’s unaware of how selfish and wrong her parents are for using her and her siblings. The thumbnails are disgusting they know exactly what they’re doing with thumbnails like that.

I came here to see if anyone else was bothered by the thumbnail!! What the hell?! Of all the poses they could do, they choose that? It's sick that it's like they know who they are attracting

Tbh even some of the family fizz fans are horrible like Georgie and Darren, they glorify Mia but pick on Sienna and I’ve seen it on comments and Georgie and Darren sometimes reply and joke with them. It was in their older videos I saw but I’ve stopped reading comments now.

• Sad
Tbh even some of the family fizz fans are horrible like Georgie and Darren, they glorify Mia but pick on Sienna and I’ve seen it on comments and Georgie and Darren sometimes reply and joke with them. It was in their older videos I saw but I’ve stopped reading comments now.
That’s disgusting ! Do you remember what they said ?
I don’t know if any of you notice but Sienna just got her own TikTok account obviously made by her parents

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.