Family Fizz #11 Fizzled out of minimalist living, now it's time to spend without (much) giving!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mia just looks like she needs a good wash. I just want to phone social services on Sienna - she’s still my favourite.

Reactions: 3
Mia just looks like she needs a good wash. I just want to phone social services on Sienna - she’s still my favourite.
It’s a combination of her hair being too dark and using self tan drops. They just don’t complement her at all

Reactions: 7
It’s a combination of her hair being too dark and using self tan drops. They just don’t complement her at all
Yeah I agree I don’t think dark hair suits her at all. The hair colour and cut could be lovely but that doesn’t mean it’s going to suit her which I don’t she realises. Dark hair drains her and like you said doesn’t complement her. When she has more makeup on the hair looks slightly better as she’s not as pale then but even then it doesn’t doesn’t suit her in my opinion. I think blonde hair looks better on her but her natural hair colour looks the best.

Also is anyone able to make a new thread please?

Reactions: 5
Is there any way to phone them and have a surprise visit re the lack of home schooling? No way Sienna is getting a education.

Reactions: 5
Not sure how to make a new thread, @donkeyfish had the most votes:
Family Fizz #12: Who needs education when you have monetisation
So if someone who knows how can do it with that title then that would be great

Reactions: 2
Yeah good point. She can be nice sometimes and cute but also she's probably very lost. She probably doesn't see how her birthday is a big deal, it's literally just sitting at home, no party or anything? A 5 year old should be having a party with all of their friends down at the play park or at the local soft play centre!
---

She's going to grow up to expect everything to be handed to her on a £5000 golden plate
---

They don't give a duck about anything other than the cash at this point. They'll do anything so they can keep tubing it to Battersea Power Station 4 times a week and spending £2000 in the same shops again and again

Also on a different note, why is Mia so thin? I hate to be commenting on an 18 year old but is she being underfed?
Again they should stop the veganism, they are all so small and frail!
---

Thank you 😊
Think it’s just genetics for her weight! Although I do feel if she was eating some animal protein she’d be much heavier. The whole family is thin - Darren and Sienna especially. Georgie’s weight is fine.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.