Family Fizz #11 Fizzled out of minimalist living, now it's time to spend without (much) giving!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but wtf was that TikTok they were recording in their latest YouTube video. With the phallic shaped veg, the bleeping orgasm faces 🤢. They literally KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THEYRE DOING and it pisses me off beyond belief. They’re downright pedophiles and their kids need taking off them

Reactions: 8
I just watched the new video on their Fizzier channel of Karma going shopping and I’m honestly a fan of Karma cause sometimes she can be funny with how she doesn’t seem fond of Mia 😂 I’ve noticed the last year she clearly favours Sienna and although I wouldn’t normally encourage siblings to not treat each other equally I think in this case it is a good thing because poor Sienna deserves someone who adores her in that family cause Karma looks up to her which is nice. Karma got Sienna a big bag of popcorn , Koa a big pack of crisps and then got Mia some other crisp kind of thing that didn’t look nice the ones that look like not many people would choose first to buy and looks like the last thing Mia would of wanted to receive but it was funny cause at the end of the video when Karma gives them all the things she got them Mias face she was not happy and had a jealous look on her face looking at Sienna with the popcorn. You would not think she is an adult! she could of shown some enthusiasm towards her little sister it’s not the end of the world there’s plenty of other food there to eat.

Reactions: 12
I just watched the new video on their Fizzier channel of Karma going shopping and I’m honestly a fan of Karma cause sometimes she can be funny with how she doesn’t seem fond of Mia 😂 I’ve noticed the last year she clearly favours Sienna and although I wouldn’t normally encourage siblings to not treat each other equally I think in this case it is a good thing because poor Sienna deserves someone who adores her in that family cause Karma looks up to her which is nice. Karma got Sienna a big bag of popcorn , Koa a big pack of crisps and then got Mia some other crisp kind of thing that didn’t look nice the ones that look like not many people would choose first to buy and looks like the last thing Mia would of wanted to receive but it was funny cause at the end of the video when Karma gives them all the things she got them Mias face she was not happy and had a jealous look on her face looking at Sienna with the popcorn. You would not think she is an adult! she could of shown some enthusiasm towards her little sister it’s not the end of the world there’s plenty of other food there to eat.
I just watched and yeah Mia did not look impressed with what Karma got her she even gave Georgie a sarcastic look 🤣🤣 Im sure Sienna will share her popcorn with her.

on another note I just discovered that Mia put « best selling author for teens and tweens » on her instabio i don’t know who encouraged her to put that but how could she the best when she is mentally stunted and not mature. She was homeschooled (which is not always a bad thing) she didn’t take her gcses, spends her time in Gucci and Harrods and goes on holiday every two months. I know it’s not very clever of me to say about her book but she has a very privilege life how could nearly every young girl relate to her ?

Last edited:
That karma shopping trip you can see they arent vegan for planet they didn't buy bags for life etc and they didn't give food to food banks like they used to do when Sienna did them used to take her shopping for toys etc then make her give it all away.

Reactions: 7
I just skimmed through Mias YouTube video from 2 weeks ago her eating what her followers tell her to and sienna is in part of the video and all I could think to myself is how Siennas life is pretty much planned out for her to follow in Mias footsteps doing YouTube/influencing/tiktok. They are trying to turn her into the next Mia the next money maker and I find it incredibly sad that this is her only option in life.

She deserves an education going to school would of been so good for her personality cause she used to love school and being around other kids all day but they took her away from that they messed with her mind told her things to turn her against all that so she could the type of YouTube child they wanted her to be. She deserves to at least have options she shouldn’t have to have social media as her only career option.

I know she’s doing gymnastics which is great and I hope behind closed doors she is getting an education but it’s unlikely she’ll ever do GCSEs when the time comes she’ll probably be another Mia by then if she is influenced to be like her which I hope doesn’t happen. You never hear her talk about friends of her own her only friend seems to be Mia from things they’ve said. Hopefully off camera she has friends cause look what happened to Mia not having stability not being around other kids her age long enough to make friends and learn to interact with them she’s mentally stunted in a lot of ways , she’s unhealthily obsessed with boys and she seems quite lost as a person doesn’t know how to be herself.

In the new video? Are Georgie and Karma wearing mics? The black thing clipped to their tops

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh jeez, really? We talk about on here how they're trying to get Sienna to be like Mia and now this. I can't cope
Jesus!!! I didn’t realize it was Sienna till I tapped on the image. This is exploitation, I’m sorry, she is 11. Fake Nose piercings, makeup?? You can barely recognize her. Let Sienna grow up normally and stop using her for content.

Reactions: 13
It makes me sad to see Sienna and my little brother are the same age, the reason is that he gets to be a kid, play with his still favourite toys and Pokémon plushies and plays with his friends, gets to go outside and play around and I, as a big sister takes him out to do activities for the summer as well so he can experience it rather than sitting in front of a screen, whereas Sienna have to have a screen/camera slapped to her face 24/7 and doesn’t get to do things a child is suppose to. She doesn’t get to play outside with friends or meet with friends nor does she have any.

They might do some activities which I’m happy about but there is always a camera in their face when they do things with the kids which seems like they can’t enjoy themselves and they have to put on an act.

I don’t know how to explain myself but it just makes me sad to see that they’re the same age but Sienna doesn’t get to be a kid and they’re pushing her to act like a teen and dress as one..

Reactions: 7
Nope. Too far. The pose as well. She's 11!!!!!! 🤢🤢😡😡😡
Wtf is wrong with Darren , Georgie and Mia to all allow this? why are they doing this to this little girl who is a CHILD! making her look older than she is , sexualising her and exploiting her it’s unforgivable! There’s grown men seeing and liking that photo wanting to see little girls looking like adults which is disgusting to think about but unfortunately it’s what the world is like these things sadly this exists. Sienna has no friends she has no social life all she has is Mia to hang out with but this is not the kind of thing an 18 year old and 11 year old sister should be doing together cause nobody should exploit a child.

When I was 11 my sister was 19 and she would take me to the cinema or go out looking around the shops but she never made me grow up fast or try turn me into her 19 year old friend cause I wasn’t 19 I was 11 so I was allowed be a kid whereas Mia and Georgie both treat Sienna like they’re in this trio friendship group ( even though they leave Sienna out 99% of the time) and act like they’re all the same age it’s very weird. It’s not a mother and daughters dynamic and it’s not a big sister little sister dynamic cause they don’t act normal. Poor Sienna has a high chance of being messed up mentally like Mia is and trying to act way older than she is to fit in with Mia and Georgie.

Reactions: 13
Guarantee it won’t be long until they’re making content about Sienna being a preteen, periods, “boyfriends”. All the same things they did with Mia but it really doesn’t seem like Sienna is all that interested in YouTube like Mia was around that age and it feels like they’ve been pushing it on her recently. She probably enjoys the fun things they get to do in videos and well it’s all she really knows, it’s normal to her but I get the feeling she goes along with it because that’s just what her family does

Reactions: 11
Wtf is wrong with Darren , Georgie and Mia to all allow this? why are they doing this to this little girl who is a CHILD! making her look older than she is , sexualising her and exploiting her it’s unforgivable! There’s grown men seeing and liking that photo wanting to see little girls looking like adults which is disgusting to think about but unfortunately it’s what the world is like these things sadly this exists. Sienna has no friends she has no social life all she has is Mia to hang out with but this is not the kind of thing an 18 year old and 11 year old sister should be doing together cause nobody should exploit a child.

When I was 11 my sister was 19 and she would take me to the cinema or go out looking around the shops but she never made me grow up fast or try turn me into her 19 year old friend cause I wasn’t 19 I was 11 so I was allowed be a kid whereas Mia and Georgie both treat Sienna like they’re in this trio friendship group ( even though they leave Sienna out 99% of the time) and act like they’re all the same age it’s very weird. It’s not a mother and daughters dynamic and it’s not a big sister little sister dynamic cause they don’t act normal. Poor Sienna has a high chance of being messed up mentally like Mia is and trying to act way older than she is to fit in with Mia and Georgie.
At this rate Sienna will be more messed up then Mia is and that really isn't good. I agree with the whole weird trio "friend group", Sienna is always the third wheel but yes they all seem to act the same age yet time they act sienna's age, at times Mias age then at times georgies age (well mainly Mia trying to act older).

I have a sister just shy of 2yrs older then me and even she never made me act older then I was even though we did sometimes hang out. I have sister 10+ years younger and I would never get them to act my age either and I sure as he'll would not condone them trying either.

My sister would sometimes do my makeup or hair but not to make me look older or look like her, just for fun. She’d put makeup on my little brothers too 😂

Reactions: 6
So Darren & Georgie go for a date night once a week. Where are the little ones and Sienna during this time? I highly doubt Mia is staying at home and minding them all.

For those asking as to why Karma and Kia go to nursery/school and Sienna doesn’t. They go because it enables Family Fizz to film the majority of their weekly content without disruptions or any slow downs. Most of their videos are morning / early afternoon. Sienna doesn’t attend school because they need her for video content, and if she was in school / sitting exams, she wouldn’t be free at all for the time needed to make videos.

There need to be more detailed laws and information about child abuse. They are abusing Sienna every day and forcing her to mature faster than she should be. Just because she is healthy, physically and has more than enough money to support herself, doesn’t mean she isn’t being abused emotionally. She is deprived of love and a real connection with her family, who for unknown reasons have a very broken attachment to her. Her family are posting photos and statuses appearing as though she wrote them from her Instagram, without consent.

I agree with everything that’s been put forward here except one thing - I sadly feel this Family won’t die out - even though their view count is lower than years ago. There will always be a new generation who will find their channel.

Mia really changed for the worse throughout her teens. She was a lovely, shy girl at the beginning of their channel days and I feel her personality changed drastically during the pandemic to what it is now. The thumbnail on her latest video is disgusting

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I genuinely have no words for this family anymore it’s absolutely disgusting what Georgie and Darren are doing

Reactions: 6
Poor Sienna’s teeth, like Mia with her acne, she is going to grow up so self conscious with this issue.

I know Sienna has braces, but I’m shocked they aren’t getting treatment for her teeth. I think she is too young for whitening treatments right? I feel any whitening treatment would just further highlight the plaque so her only option after she’s 18 would be composites or veneers.
---
I genuinely have no words for this family anymore it’s absolutely disgusting what Georgie and Darren are doing
They’re both not well at all. Years of trauma that has never been dealt with correctly, masking and ‘healing’ from it by exploiting their kids through vlogging.

Who remembers when Georgie was ill in Dubai? They shared the messages they sent to the kids when G was admitted suddenly and the texts were so staged and ‘unnatural’, so formal. They don’t even use WhatsApp or Instagram to message, I have no idea what app they use but I believe it’s something cut off from social media.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.