Family Fizz #11 Fizzled out of minimalist living, now it's time to spend without (much) giving!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Family Fizz #12: Impossible Shopping Challenge: Find Common Sense and Morality

Reactions: 4
I watched family freedoms latest video it’s a q&a so I was nosy to see if they mentioned family fizz and they did so they’re still in touch with them so that confirms they’re all still friends cause some of us on here had been curious about that. They said that JoJo and Sienna send letters to each other every week as a way to stay in touch and of course that’s good Sienna still gets to have that contact with him and has a friend but what I find a bit odd is how both families live in London yet the kids rarely get to see each other. I get the feeling from how Bob and Katie talk about it that family fizz seem to be the ones who are always saying they are too busy whereas Bob and Katie in my opinion sound like the ones putting the effort in to ask to meet up for the kids to see eachother.

They said they’ll hopefully see family fizz soon and for Siennas sake I hope that happens so she can keep that friendship going with JoJo. I know London is a big place and it’s not like they live right next door to each other but you would think Darren and Georgie would put in more effort for Sienna to see JoJo in person more often. It’s not like they would have to give up their whole day to babysit them if that’s what bores them which wouldn’t surprise me as they are selfish so don’t think of what their kids deserve and I’m sure Bob and Katie would happily have Sienna over at their home or wherever cause Bob and Katie seem very good with the kids.

I know life gets busy but Darren and Georgie don’t have jobs to go to they just do social media so they don’t have a strict schedule like a lot of adults have but still act like they’re too busy to take Sienna to see JoJo more often yet have all the time in the world to have their 11 year old make tiktoks. Hopefully when Sienna gets her own phone she can text and call JoJo , not sure if he has a phone but it would be a way for them to talk most days rather than always waiting for a letter.

Reactions: 8
I watched family freedoms latest video it’s a q&a so I was nosy to see if they mentioned family fizz and they did so they’re still in touch with them so that confirms they’re all still friends cause some of us on here had been curious about that. They said that JoJo and Sienna send letters to each other every week as a way to stay in touch and of course that’s good Sienna still gets to have that contact with him and has a friend but what I find a bit odd is how both families live in London yet the kids rarely get to see each other. I get the feeling from how Bob and Katie talk about it that family fizz seem to be the ones who are always saying they are too busy whereas Bob and Katie in my opinion sound like the ones putting the effort in to ask to meet up for the kids to see eachother.

They said they’ll hopefully see family fizz soon and for Siennas sake I hope that happens so she can keep that friendship going with JoJo. I know London is a big place and it’s not like they live right next door to each other but you would think Darren and Georgie would put in more effort for Sienna to see JoJo in person more often. It’s not like they would have to give up their whole day to babysit them if that’s what bores them which wouldn’t surprise me as they are selfish so don’t think of what their kids deserve and I’m sure Bob and Katie would happily have Sienna over at their home or wherever cause Bob and Katie seem very good with the kids.

I know life gets busy but Darren and Georgie don’t have jobs to go to they just do social media so they don’t have a strict schedule like a lot of adults have but still act like they’re too busy to take Sienna to see JoJo more often yet have all the time in the world to have their 11 year old make tiktoks. Hopefully when Sienna gets her own phone she can text and call JoJo , not sure if he has a phone but it would be a way for them to talk most days rather than always waiting for a letter.
They're "too busy" because she's one of the stars of the show. They rarely film anything with Karma and Koa and Mia is mostly out with others so poor Sienna has to give up everything to be their little puppet on a string.

Of course London is big but with the tube network it won't take long to meet in the middle. I don't know but maybe they find JoJo a bit too much (he can be a bit hyperactive) as they seem to like the slow paced lifestyle, but again they can just leave Sienna alone with Bob and Katie and have a fun day with them, especially when Darren and Georgie go on their "dates".....although Sienna is probably the one looking after K&K whilst Mia does whatever.

I agree that Bob and Katie are most likely the ones to keep asking to meet up etc, at least they try to give JoJo a better life that isn't purely for the camera

Reactions: 6
They're "too busy" because she's one of the stars of the show. They rarely film anything with Karma and Koa and Mia is mostly out with others so poor Sienna has to give up everything to be their little puppet on a string.

Of course London is big but with the tube network it won't take long to meet in the middle. I don't know but maybe they find JoJo a bit too much (he can be a bit hyperactive) as they seem to like the slow paced lifestyle, but again they can just leave Sienna alone with Bob and Katie and have a fun day with them, especially when Darren and Georgie go on their "dates".....although Sienna is probably the one looking after K&K whilst Mia does whatever.

I agree that Bob and Katie are most likely the ones to keep asking to meet up etc, at least they try to give JoJo a better life that isn't purely for the camera
Yeah so true she’s been turned into the star of the show now cause of her age and they need to start creating the next Mia so like you said said poor Sienna has to give up everything. You can see how much they’re pushing for her to be like Mia by getting sienna into all the tiktoks now , Mia coaching her on how to do the TikToks and making sienna her own TikTok account. I’m waiting for them to start pushing her to make YouTube videos on her own channel. I remember last year they were telling her to think of YouTube video ideas for her channel but she looked like she had zero interest in doing that but even then they were trying to get the ball rolling to get her ready to make content to make them money and now they’re making it happen.

Exactly there are ways to meet up they do have the time but they would rather have Sienna use her time making content with them and for them rather than letting her have a childhood off camera with privacy and friends she can actually spend time with and grow with. From the way Karma likes Sienna way more than Mia I’m sure Sienna looks after them more even when Mia is left in charge I can imagine she leaves sienna to do a lot but Mia will always get the praise and credit.

As much as I don’t like or agree with certain things Bob and Katie have said or do , JoJo is a smart kid and they support his interests. He does seem to be getting a decent education. I honestly would be interested to know what education sienna is getting if any.

Reactions: 5
What on earth is that expression?? She looks like she‘s creating bizarre borderline fetish content… ew

Reactions: 10
Just came across this so sorry if I'm late to the party but I'll cut to the chase.
Why do they seem to constantly bully Sienna and Karma, yet treat the other two like they own they world. Also their little bubble is sad, none of them have friends...
Also Mia is really pissing me off, like way more than normal.
They also need to stop sexualising sienna with the gymnastics, they did the same with mia.
Actually saddens me

When do we think Sienna will get a phone? I feel they probably won’t ever let her access social media until she’s in her late teens. I feel it’s better in ways if Sienna doesn’t have access to social media, I think she will be very hurt to read things that are said about her and the way she is portrayed online by her family. She is a very sensitive and polite girl, I think she would really be affected by words online.

I’m certain Sienna gets no home schooling, they film videos in morning and afternoon so where would she fit in time for schooling (7 hours?)

Mia was given a phone when she was 11 actually, and had full access to her own YouTube, Insta etc by 12.

When do we think Sienna will get a phone? I feel they probably won’t ever let her access social media until she’s in her late teens. I feel it’s better in ways if Sienna doesn’t have access to social media, I think she will be very hurt to read things that are said about her and the way she is portrayed online by her family.

Mia was given a phone when she was 11 actually, and had full access to her own YouTube, Insta etc by 12.
Nah, I think they'll let her have a phone maybe at 12 or 13... But she'll never have access to her own socials, I don't think anyway.

Reactions: 3
When do we think Sienna will get a phone? I feel they probably won’t ever let her access social media until she’s in her late teens. I feel it’s better in ways if Sienna doesn’t have access to social media, I think she will be very hurt to read things that are said about her and the way she is portrayed online by her family. She is a very sensitive and polite girl, I think she would really be affected by words online.

I’m certain Sienna gets no home schooling, they film videos in morning and afternoon so where would she fit in time for schooling (7 hours?)

they said in one of the recent vids September I think? Or whenever the new iPhone comes out

• Haha

Do they know what email is? You can just use a computer or a parent's phone.
Oh wait, they are probably too scared to use it because they think that they will be killed by radiation or some tit

She’s getting the new iPhone in September. In one of their recent videos called “anything you draw I’ll buy” she draws an iPhone and then Darren has to tell her she can get an iPhone if she wants or she can wait until September when the new iPhone comes out because him and Georgie had planned to get her the new one for her birthday so she chooses to wait. I’m not sure if she’ll have access to her social media by then but for them to get her a phone they’ll probably use it as a way to make her make content like tiktoks of her own.

• Sad
Just came across this so sorry if I'm late to the party but I'll cut to the chase.
Why do they seem to constantly bully Sienna and Karma, yet treat the other two like they own they world. Also their little bubble is sad, none of them have friends...
Also Mia is really pissing me off, like way more than normal.
They also need to stop sexualising sienna with the gymnastics, they did the same with mia.
Actually saddens me
Mia is favourited because she's first born and Georgie wants to be very much like her and for Mia to be her best friend for life (as she has no one else) because they’re close in age. Koa is favourited because he is the only son and he's put on the pedestal as is Darren because they are male.
Karma is too much for Georgie so she would rather not deal with her.
Sienna isn't liked much because she isn't Mia (yet).
Mia pisses me off to no end as well I can not stand that girl at all, way too big for her boots and thinks the world revolves around her

Mia is favourited because she's first born and Georgie wants to be very much like her and for Mia to be her best friend for life (as she has no one else) because they’re close in age. Koa is favourited because he is the only son and he's put on the pedestal as is Darren because they are male.
Karma is too much for Georgie so she would rather not deal with her.
Sienna isn't liked much because she isn't Mia (yet).
Mia pisses me off to no end as well I can not stand that girl at all, way too big for her boots and thinks the world revolves around her
Thanks for the info, I've watched them before but not in depth so good to know 😀

Darren and Georgie defo decided to get her the new iPhone then as soon as that decision was made they made her tiktok ready for when she gets the phone 🙄Mia is pissing me off to the max I’m sorry but she needs to be humbled , I think the green dress on her recent insta is the only nice thing I ever seen her wear lol, who lets her out in some of the stuff she wears. It’s bad letting her leave the house thinking she’s all that when she looks ridiculous. I don’t wanna hate on her because she’s just a product of the parents but ffs

I know Georgie had her fake boobs taken out but they look so small and saggy now and it's making her look bigger then what she may be. Even Mias ( I really don't like to look because she is still young) look small and saggy. Yet when Mia does decide to use a bra they look way too much bigger, Georgies still look small compared to her figure too.

I'm not trying to body shame at all but they claim this healthy/fitness lifestyle yet they look so odd and out of shape

Attachments

I know Georgie had her fake boobs taken out but they look so small and saggy now and it's making her look bigger then what she may be. Even Mias ( I really don't like to look because she is still young) look small and saggy. Yet when Mia does decide to use a bra they look way too much bigger, Georgies still look small compared to her figure too.

I'm not trying to body shame at all but they claim this healthy/fitness lifestyle yet they look so odd and out of shape
I think it was said she wore Victoria secret bomb shell bras a while ago, I might remember wrong

I think it was said she wore Victoria secret bomb shell bras a while ago, I might remember wrong
Ah oki. Might need to get myself some.

It just looks crazy how it looks like they have no boobs without a bra, then boom with a bra they look huge

Reactions: 2
Ah oki. Might need to get myself some.

It just looks crazy how it looks like they have no boobs without a bra, then boom with a bra they look huge
You've also got to remember they might edit the boobs to look a certain way depending on what angle they are at, what vlog etc
I know it sounds disgusting but they are all about making as much £££ as possible from oversexualising the lot of them, d doesn't give af about privacy does he

And yes you've also got the whole thing with the diet, it doesn't work for them at all
They'd be better off just saying the vegan lifestyle doesn't work and go back to eating meat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.