Family Fizz #11 Fizzled out of minimalist living, now it's time to spend without (much) giving!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve no idea why they’re vegan. They don’t seem very strongly concerned about animals. They’ve little concern for the environment or other aspects of it! Always shopping, always flying!

For Sienna and the other two, it’s all they’ve known so they don’t really have a pull or desire to try meat. But Georgie is only vegan as she doesn’t like the taste of animal products. And Darren forced himself to watch Earthlings so he had an unforgettable image to make him feel upset if he attempted to eat meat again, because he loved meat.

Reactions: 9
Birthday vlog guys
The first presents were a couple of nice clothes (which isn't bad) and some lovely things like a scooter and a few Lego sets. Some other little bits too like a toy hoover (I believe they were all from Harriette as she was in the vlog)
Then it gets to g&d, Stella McCartney? PISS OFF!
And also Mia being her usual spasticated self, trying to steal Karmas stuff and things. She was not having the attention go to her 5yo sister, no no no!
She seems so disinterested in the designer 🤣
I know this is controversial but Karma is a lovely girl and her facial expressions can be really funny. She could be really bright if her parents actually cared about her and her older sister, not just Mia and the all holy king Koa 🤦

Reactions: 8
I’m sorry but who sends letters anymore 🤣 don’t they know that email or iMessage is a thing
Best bit about email is you don't even need a phone, just a valid google/microsoft/iCloud whatever account and off you go
Also, don't they both live in London?
Just thinking because London has great public transport like the tube and overground and dlr so it can't be hard to get to his house or meet up at a park or something
Also, kids get on the tube cheaper and I'm pretty sure they ride buses in London for free but I don't live there so not sure

Just realised they probably scared that email will inject poison into their arses and that using an Oyster card probably sucks out your soul

Reactions: 7
“I don’t like Mias style it’s not for me”
“I never dress alike to Mia”
“I never try dress like I’m Mias age”
“My style is completely different to Mias”
But yet again here we are the two of them dressed almost identical and no it’s not just for tiktoks these are outfits they go out in.
3FB3BEE9-93B2-42AB-AEFF-F2110CB48216.jpeg

Reactions: 5
“I don’t like Mias style it’s not for me”
“I never dress alike to Mia”
“I never try dress like I’m Mias age”
“My style is completely different to Mias”
But yet again here we are the two of them dressed almost identical and no it’s not just for tiktoks these are outfits they go out in.
View attachment 2301318
I never knew Georgie has a tattoo anyone know what it says?

Reactions: 2
Family Fizz #12: Georgie and Mia thinking they're twins, all of their beliefs went straight in the bin.
Sorry I'm just tired and found that too funny🤣
---
I never knew Georgie has a tattoo anyone know what it says?
Never noticed that lol
Maybe she got a rose 😬she's really wanting to be Mia so it could be

Birthday vlog guys
The first presents were a couple of nice clothes (which isn't bad) and some lovely things like a scooter and a few Lego sets. Some other little bits too like a toy hoover (I believe they were all from Harriette as she was in the vlog)
Then it gets to g&d, Stella McCartney? PISS OFF!
And also Mia being her usual spasticated self, trying to steal Karmas stuff and things. She was not having the attention go to her 5yo sister, no no no!
She seems so disinterested in the designer 🤣
I know this is controversial but Karma is a lovely girl and her facial expressions can be really funny. She could be really bright if her parents actually cared about her and her older sister, not just Mia and the all holy king Koa 🤦

I don’t feel Karma was comfortable with the attention being on her because she seemed a bit anxious to continue opening everything. She didn’t stop for a second to really look/ask questions about any of her presents.

I think a birthday party in the park with her friends from school would’ve been more appropriate, that’s what most children have.

Again Harriette looks very nervous and shy in this video, so different to her manner on her own channel.

Reactions: 8
They’ve spoiled all the kids so much it’s no surprise karma barely looked at her gifts. The way she just glanced at the gift Sienna gave her and then just threw it on the floor just goes to show how spoilt she is. Poor Sienna looked taken aback by that and was probably a bit hurt cause there was an awkward silence. Yeah Karma is only 5 I understand kids aren’t always thinking of someone else’s feelings at that age especially when there’s all these gifts around her taking up her attention but just don’t understand how spoiling her is a good thing if she’s not going to learn to be grateful. I know Darren quickly reminded her to say thank you to Sienna but it’s just a shame they don’t see that spoiling their kids to the point they don’t appreciate what they have is not a good thing.

Getting presents is just another day to Karma cause they’re always going shopping anyway buying whatever she wants. Of course this isn’t Karmas fault that she’s spoilt cause this is the only life she knows and it’s sad that she doesn’t get the normal experience of having a birthday party with friends from school cause the money would be better spent on a fun experience then on all these gifts which most of it she probably won’t play with or have interest in.

Reactions: 11
There’s cuts in the video where they’ve clearly stopped recording, told her to say thank you to everyone and then they record again with her repeating what they’ve told her to say. It’s quite sad because they’re spoiling the kids and long term that isn’t a good thing especially if they show no gratitude. Sienna of all the kids shows the most gratitude but even then she just expects things now and isn’t that excited by gifts because they’re always going designer shopping. It’s easy for anyone to say “karma is only 5” that can’t really be an excuse because the more her age is used as an excuse what happens when she’s 10? or 13? still spoilt and ungrateful it won’t come across well and won’t make her appreciate anything.

Their content is literally just going shopping and it gets them views so they’re not going to stop but for the kids sake I really think they should cut back on doing that because how is a child meant to appreciate and be excited about gifts when they get them all the time and also lots of gifts at once they hardly look at most of them. Why didn’t they organise a party for her like going to a play centre something different where she could have fun with other kids.

Reactions: 9
View attachment 2301632
not my comments, but these both made me laugh
I hate saying this as she’s literally a little girl, but her personality at 5 really is concerning. No appreciation at all for her gifts. She took Sienna’s gift and flung it across the room like it was nothing. When Sienna was Karma’s age back in their 2017 videos, she had way more manners.

I know some people here don’t like Sienna but I do think she really is the only appreciative and respectful child out of the 4.

Reactions: 10
Family Fizz #12: Georgie and Mia thinking they're twins, all of their beliefs went straight in the bin.
Sorry I'm just tired and found that too funny🤣
---

Never noticed that lol
Maybe she got a rose 😬she's really wanting to be Mia so it could be
Love this title lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I hate saying this as she’s literally a little girl, but her personality at 5 really is concerning. No appreciation at all for her gifts. She took Sienna’s gift and flung it across the room like it was nothing. When Sienna was Karma’s age back in their 2017 videos, she had way more manners.

I know some people here don’t like Sienna but I do think she really is the only appreciative and respectful child out of the 4.
I think that’s one of the reasons Harriette does be uncomfortable and quiet when she’s around them because she probably thinks to herself how different family fizz are now and how different Karma is as a 5 year old compared to how Mia and Sienna were at that age cause Harriette would remember what they were like at that age. There’s times in previous videos Harriettes face says it all with what she’s thinking when Karma or Koa comes across spoilt and ungrateful. Looking back at videos when Sienna was 5 she was a nice kid she wasn’t spoilt and was grateful for everything so I can imagine for Harriette and even all of us watching this family to see how much they’ve changed is crazy.

Karma didn’t really appreciate those gifts and the way she threw Siennas gift was not ok at all but of course she’ll continue to get away with behaving like that. I know it’s not her fault she’s like this cause the fault lies with Darren and Georgie for spoiling her rotten. I know they were filming a video so they wouldn’t want to ruin the perfect family image they try to portray but I wish someone had told her not to throw her gifts. Like I said in another post time will fly by before they know it she’ll be a teenager acting the same way but probably 10 times worse if they keep spoiling her and never teaching her to be grateful.

Also looks like they’ve turned off the comments on that video so clearly they didn’t like the comments.

Last edited:
1. You took your 5 yr old to a garden for her 5th birthday
2. She powered through those presents and had no manners.. yes she’s 5 but my 5 year old niece would be told off for that and has been, so she knows to slow down and take it in
3. The cake thing on the face was done for fetish content it’s obvious
4. That slice of cake for Mia was so thin… damaging disgusting behaviour why on earth are they trying to keep her anorexic
5. STOP WITH THE BALLS THING ITS DISGUSTING AND YOURE LITERALLY PIMPING OUT YOUR 18 YEAR OLD ON THE INTERNET BY GETTING HER TO SAY “I love balls” FOR DIRTY CREEPY OLD MEN TO W@NK TO. GEORGIE IS VILE FOR INCITING IT AND SHE SAYS IT HERSELF!!! God I’m so sick to death of hearing “I love balls” on a FAMILY YOUTUBE CHANNEL 🤢🤢🤬🤬🤬

• Sick
Reactions: 12
2. She powered through those presents and had no manners.. yes she’s 5 but my 5 year old niece would be told off for that and has been, so she knows to slow down and take it in
4. That slice of cake for Mia was so thin… damaging disgusting behaviour why on earth are they trying to keep her anorexic
5. STOP WITH THE BALLS THING ITS DISGUSTING AND YOURE LITERALLY PIMPING OUT YOUR 18 YEAR OLD ON THE INTERNET BY GETTING HER TO SAY “I love balls” FOR DIRTY CREEPY OLD MEN TO W@NK TO. GEORGIE IS VILE FOR INCITING IT AND SHE SAYS IT HERSELF!!! God I’m so sick to death of hearing “I love balls” on a FAMILY YOUTUBE CHANNEL 🤢🤢🤬🤬🤬
There really is something not right with Georgie because she is always trying to sexualise everything!

Reactions: 6

Oh, it’s completely concerning. The girl is an absolute spoiled brat. It’s one thing to be given a lot because your family is fortunate enough to be well off and be grateful for all of it, and then there’s this.

As for Sienna, I think she is, in large part, a product of her environment. Even Mia used to be a sweet girl, and then they blew up on youtube when they realized they could exploit her and make their children into cash cows.

I found it sad how uninterested Karma was in her presents. It’s nice to see her actually get some fun toys rather than just the like wooden blocks they used to get but she doesn’t seem to care. I’ve never seen a child so nonchalant about their own birthday. They talk to her like she’s still a small toddler, asking her if she knows how old she is, explaining simple things to her, it’s like she’s turning 2 or 3 not 5. The garden they went to was nice but not really that enjoyable for a 5th birthday, could she not have had a birthday party with some friends from nursery?

Reactions: 10
I don’t feel Karma was comfortable with the attention being on her because she seemed a bit anxious to continue opening everything. She didn’t stop for a second to really look/ask questions about any of her presents.

I think a birthday party in the park with her friends from school would’ve been more appropriate, that’s what most children have.

Again Harriette looks very nervous and shy in this video, so different to her manner on her own channel.
Yeah good point. She can be nice sometimes and cute but also she's probably very lost. She probably doesn't see how her birthday is a big deal, it's literally just sitting at home, no party or anything? A 5 year old should be having a party with all of their friends down at the play park or at the local soft play centre!
---

She's going to grow up to expect everything to be handed to her on a £5000 golden plate
---
They don't give a duck about anything other than the cash at this point. They'll do anything so they can keep tubing it to Battersea Power Station 4 times a week and spending £2000 in the same shops again and again

Also on a different note, why is Mia so thin? I hate to be commenting on an 18 year old but is she being underfed?
Again they should stop the veganism, they are all so small and frail!
---
Love this title lol
Thank you 😊

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.