Family Fizz #11 Fizzled out of minimalist living, now it's time to spend without (much) giving!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_3472.png
IMG_3473.png
IMG_3475.png
IMG_3474.png
IMG_3476.png
IMG_3477.png

I’m sorry but they knew E X A C T L Y what they were doing here 🤢🤢😡. The faces, the phallic shaped veg, Georgie also having to be there making the faces too… I genuinely feel sick. How tf do they get Mia to AGREE to do this tit? “Mia come here sit in the car and hold dick shaped veg, open your mouth and eyes as wide as possible and then keep making your eyes go cross eyed for us, the other p3d0s will love it”🙄. I feel physically sick. Mia clearly likes it, she’s in on the whole thing, and I don’t see why. I really hope these kids grow up and get as far away from D and G as possible. I’ve never felt so uncomfortable watching something

Reactions: 10
View attachment 2274239View attachment 2274240View attachment 2274241View attachment 2274243View attachment 2274244View attachment 2274246
I’m sorry but they knew E X A C T L Y what they were doing here 🤢🤢😡. The faces, the phallic shaped veg, Georgie also having to be there making the faces too… I genuinely feel sick. How tf do they get Mia to AGREE to do this tit? “Mia come here sit in the car and hold dick shaped veg, open your mouth and eyes as wide as possible and then keep making your eyes go cross eyed for us, the other p3d0s will love it”🙄. I feel physically sick. Mia clearly likes it, she’s in on the whole thing, and I don’t see why. I really hope these kids grow up and get as far away from D and G as possible. I’ve never felt so uncomfortable watching something
If they are still using hire cars/car club
I wonder if the company knows there could be bits of celery and spring onion in the window mechanism. If they owned rather than rented cars then Mia could be added to the insurance and could have had extra practice before her failed driving test, but hire companies don't normally allow learners to drive even if they have qualified drivers with them.

Reactions: 5
I don’t think they have any contact with Family Freedom anymore. Family Fizz have unfollowed them on Instagram.

They only saw each other twice a year as it was but Sienna didn’t attend nor did Family Fizz wish JoJo a happy birthday in the comments. He was 12.

So I feel it’s safe enough to say Sienna has been completely cut off from outside interactions.

Odd Jojo’s birthday was only him and family, no friends attended. I know he doesn’t attend school so maybe that’s why.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
1st pic.....wtf does Georgie look like.
2nd pic...(I've blurred the faces behind) why did they not blur those poor unsuspecting peoples faces out before posting to thousands.

I get when we take pictures we may get others in the background, but this is more staged and obviously didn't care about those behind them. I wouldn't be happy if my face got plasted all over the net without my knowledge and agreement

Attachments

Reactions: 8
That video, they must get paid a lot per video to humiliate themselves like that

Reactions: 6
I don’t understand, why did Sienna have to be Skipper and not Barbie like Mia and Georgie? I understand she’s the little sister but it’s kinda excluding her from them

Reactions: 11
I am cringing at that video
Even worse, Darren asked Georgie something I forgot and Georgie said she expected more people to look at them and said it sounded kinda attention seeking, well glad that she’s aware that she is

Reactions: 10
Even worse, Darren asked Georgie something I forgot and Georgie said she expected more people to look at them and said it sounded kinda attention seeking, well glad that she’s aware that she is
Very attention seeking!! I’m being serious asking this does Georgie have some kind of special needs? Is she undiagnosed with something because something isn’t right with her mentally.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

It says Norris Nuts in the title but around 10 minutes I find it interesting how she’s aware of the danger of family vloggers and Mia is mentioned

Reactions: 7
Omg the muffin man video!! Do they realise their kids will never fit into normal society with videos like that floating around

Reactions: 7
The barbie video, they leave sienna out so bad I feel awful for her, she’s skipper and Mia and Georgie are both barbie like what the hell? Why can’t they just all be barbie? And has anyone seen the thumb nails they use of sienna, the gymnastics video when she’s doing the splits on the thumbnails ; she isn’t even wearing that in the video Darren clearly made her take her shorts off to Pose for the thumb nail🤢🤢someone needs to save these kids

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Also can I ask, from the previous thread, who is Avril?😂 is it Mia?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Also can I ask, from the previous thread, who is Avril?😂 is it Mia?
😅 yes we called Mia avril because she decided one of her many looks had to be just like Avrils, down to the tie wearing

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.