Family Fizz #11 Fizzled out of minimalist living, now it's time to spend without (much) giving!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s disgusting ! Do you remember what they said ?
I don’t know if any of you notice but Sienna just got her own TikTok account obviously made by her parents
Sadly I do, they were making fun of sienna’s feet, agreeing with Mia that Sienna have giant feet and saying that they’re older than Sienna and have smaller feet than her and G&D replying that they agree with Sienna have big feet and laughing about it in the comments with the viewers.

It was that time Mia and Georgie always made fun of Sienna had bigger feet than Mia if anyone remember as well

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Sadly I do, they were making fun of sienna’s feet, agreeing with Mia that Sienna have giant feet and saying that they’re older than Sienna and have smaller feet than her and G&D replying that they agree with Sienna have big feet and laughing about it in the comments with the viewers.

It was that time Mia and Georgie always made fun of Sienna had bigger feet than Mia if anyone remember as well
Poor girl they really are disgusting parents. I wish she would realize that her parents are exploiting her and only giving her attention for views but I feel that if she reads here she will probably just deny all the comments or if someone writes that Sienna is feeling left out on YouTube or Instagram she will say that it’s not true to keep up with the perfect image of her family.

Reactions: 6

Darren , Georgie and Mia clearly all have insecurities but to make themselves feel better they use Sienna as a target by making fun of her and her insecurities to make themselves feel better. Darren isn’t anywhere near as mean as Georgie and Mia are to Sienna but he’s bad in his own way for allowing Georgie and Mia to give her a hard time. Yeah there’s been times he’s kind of spoke up for her but most of the time he doesn’t. Georgie and Mia both have something against Sienna it’s weird.

Also anyone notice they’re now using the fact the girls are half sisters as a new way to get likes and views? They get lots of comments now asking about them being half sisters to gain interest from people. They’re such a weird family they were the first to speak badly about Mias dad , encouraging fans to hate the man and spread rumours and they wanted to pretend like Darren has raised Mia her whole life but now when they’re desperate for views they now want to bring up the situation again making it known Mia and Sienna don’t have the same bio dad when they were the ones who claimed they didn’t want to refer to her bio dad at all. They know exactly what they’re trying to do to get attention.

Reactions: 7
That’s disgusting ! Do you remember what they said ?
I don’t know if any of you notice but Sienna just got her own TikTok account obviously made by her parents
I hate that they're doing this to her. Its bad enough that they exploit her on their family account/fizz sisters/Mia's account but to make her her own. They are going to make her post semi regularly as well I bet to try and build the following to make her their next big money maker.
Sienna isn't even old enough to have an account yet, they could've at least waited til she was. I know they'll claim it is a parent ran account for now but that doesn't actually make her old enough 🙄
Sienna usually looks uncomfortable making tik toks too a lot of the time with that fake smile plastered on her face.

If I come across it, I will be reporting the account as underage on all my accounts like I would for any other under 13 year olds! Unfortunately, tiktok is pretty bad at recognising and removing accounts of those under 13 😕

Reactions: 11

Mia is probably just jealous of Sienna because Sienna is naturally prettier and more talented than her.
Mia and Georgie love putting others down just to make themselves feel better and it's pathetic because they're grown adults picking on their 11 year old daughter/sister. Poor Sienna tries to laugh along but she's probably hurt/embarrassed on the inside.

Reactions: 11
Watching the gymnastics haul on the fizzer channel. Why was georgie talking to Sienna like she's much younger. She talks like that to Karma and Koa. I just found it so weird and a bit disrespectful really.

Reactions: 4
Idk if it’s me but I really don’t like how Sienna is doing that pose in a skirt/skort in public. I don’t mind skirts/skorts and all but Georgie should at least know that girls her age shouldn’t do that even if it’s just for a quick video

I don’t think they have any contact with Family Freedom anymore. Family Fizz have unfollowed them on Instagram.

They only saw each other twice a year as it was but Sienna didn’t attend nor did Family Fizz wish JoJo a happy birthday in the comments. He was 12.

So I feel it’s safe enough to say Sienna has been completely cut off from outside interactions.

Odd Jojo’s birthday was only him and family, no friends attended. I know he doesn’t attend school so maybe that’s why.
Whaaaat. Wonder what happened.

Reactions: 3
It’s weird that the family fizz insta account unfollowed them cause they were following them before. I checked Georgie’s insta and she’s still following family freedom and commented on their wedding post in June so maybe nothing has happened and just for some odd reason they unfollowed family freedom on the family fizz insta. On the family fizz insta they follow lots of YouTubers so that’s why it’s weird for them to go out to their way to not follow family freedom.

I have always thought that Darren, Georgie and Mia think they’re better and above family freedom you could just tell there was this awkward vibe between them all no matter how friendly family freedom were it was like family fizz weren’t that interested and just using them for JoJo and Sienna content. Don’t get me wrong family freedom have used the JoJo and Sienna content for years too and used family fizz to get views but I just think it’s sad for Sienna that she doesn’t get to have that friendship with JoJo cause that was the only friend she had.

There’s things about Bob and Katie I don’t agree with but they genuinely were lovely to Sienna and it’s a shame she doesn’t get to spend time with them cause she got to be a kid having fun with them. I don’t think Family Fizz are that interested in keeping the friendship going I can imagine it’s Bob and Katie who did all the asking of meeting up. They all live in London and there’s really no excuse why Sienna can’t see JoJo more often it’s not like she goes to school she just makes tiktoks and videos all day. I remember a few months ago Bob and Katie invited Sienna somewhere might of been Thorpe park and they said she couldn’t come she was busy. Turns out she was just filming some pointless video with family fizz when they could of let her go on the trip.

Thing is tik tok don't care about them sexualising sienna. According to them it's no violation. Their YouTube thumb nails are the worst how is it even legal :eek: No prude but she a child , not even 12 :/

It’s probs just her age but I’m finding Sienna super annoying recently 😳

Reactions: 3
They are turning her into another Mia and sadly there’s already been some changes in Sienna I’ve noticed her getting some annoying traits from Mia like becoming a bit materialistic and the fakeness at times cause she’s acting like Mia in certain ways like how Mia talks and acts in videos with the camera. It’s such a shame cause Sienna isn’t a mean or bad kid she’s innocent in all of this but they have so much control over her they can turn her into what they want and what they want is another Mia cause of how many views and all the money made on the YouTube channels from Mias teen years they hope for the same from Sienna.

Like I’ve said in other posts it will be a miracle if Sienna grows up and doesn’t turn out like Mia or worse. Her only influences are her child exploiting parents who are money hungry , convinced her getting an education is a bad thing and don’t care about her privacy and safety. Her older sister who is materialistic, only talks about boys 24/7, mentally stunted so acts like she’s 13 , can be horrible to Sienna at times and uses her for videos when it’s convenient for her. There’s all these teenage years ahead of Sienna that they are going to exploit as much as they can like they did with Mia.

Georgie and Darren really are some of the worst set of parents I’ve seen and I hope they read and see this because enough is enough. Sexualising your own kids for money and using them because you guys refuses to get normal jobs, like are you guys that sick and desperate to do this?

I remember that Mia always says that Sienna doesn’t like tiktok and hates doing tiktok with her and the family and Mia have to beg Sienna for it and are well aware of this, Georgie and Darren goes and makes a tiktok account for her. They have no respect for their kids well being or respect their privacy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Like I’ve said in other posts it will be a miracle if Sienna grows up and doesn’t turn out like Mia or worse. Her only influences are her child exploiting parents who are money hungry , convinced her getting an education is a bad thing and don’t care about her privacy and safety.
Unfortunately agree with what you've said, but perhaps worth noting Sienna does seem to read a fair amount (including classics*), so the different perspectives have probably kept her somewhat grounded. Ultimately though, seeing as she's being exploited with parents who have minimal moral compass, I think it'll head the way you've predicted.
*at least one as far as I've seen

Reactions: 5
I feel there’s been a massive shift in her personality since they went back to london perhaps it’s her age but I think it’s more like the fact she’s endlessly spoilt (in return for being exploited).Same with Mia she’s so self absorbed and not self aware because of what those parents have done

Thread suggestion- Family Fizz #12 It’s all about TikTok trends and excessive spends

Idk if it’s me but I really don’t like how Sienna is doing that pose in a skirt/skort in public. I don’t mind skirts/skorts and all but Georgie should at least know that girls her age shouldn’t do that even if it’s just for a quick video
i feel like this is a reach. i did gymnastics all the time in public, mind you it wasnt put online for others to see. it seems siennas online personality is just gymnastics, but its better than being boys like Mias.

Family fizz #12 The kids don’t matter, they’d rather climb the YouTube ladder

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.