FacesByGrace #12 Restriction rules don't apply to me, when I was given a #gifted par-hee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t get why she doesn’t make an effort? How can she feel like she doesn’t need to make an effort? She’s flogging Voduz hairdryer and brush and whatever shampoo and the state of her hair every day, it’s never done nicely it’s alway thrown back some days it looks like it’s well overdue a wash! She is always doing ADs in her pyjamas like wtf, even throw a top on it takes about two seconds. How can brands think she is a good representative for their brand? Madness

Reactions: 13
She puts minimal effort into everything, so unprofessional. Rosie Connolly is not everyone's cup of tea I get that but she acts like it's a professional business she's running and always looks immaculate. Grace couldn't even be bothered to brush her hair for that Elizabeth Arden video🙈

Reactions: 26
Is she for real with the full container acting like she’s been testing it out , then blurring the spot on the photo on her page but it very obviously there in the video on her story how stupid does she think people are !!

Reactions: 12
A sad looking Sunday dinner! Chicken from a bag, and what looked like the potatoes In the microwave bag you buy tossed into the oven. Doesn’t surprise me given her professionalism with Elizabeth Arden in her pjs!!! Lazy lump

• Haha
Crisps’ roast dinner looks fairly bog standard and uninspiring.
Hardly worth the praise. She’d want to get real
I do think Crispstopher does his fair share but Grace sets the bar for men on the floor. She praises any man for doing the absolute bare minimum. She has issues.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oooh Chris and Tignam should have a mashed potato off!!! Who's mash will come out on top!!???? It would be innnkreddibly exciting to watch.

• Haha
There should be rules against using filters when promoting beauty products... her skin is nothing like the picture on her grid. Really obviously filtered like it’s even different to her stories.

Reactions: 31
She helped make the gravy 😂😂😂😂
Not a sign of this gravy though ,or did I miss the big reveal ? 🤔 Jaysus,I’d be loving life staring at a candle for the evening / night . But I had to look after my children , bath , uniform ready,and get lunches ready for tomorrow ,oh and clean my house . This one makes me sick , she really does

Reactions: 11
There should be rules against using filters when promoting beauty products... her skin is nothing like the picture on her grid. Really obviously filtered like it’s even different to her stories.
There are rules the for influencers using filters when advertising especially for beauty products.. I actually work in the marketing department for quite a large beauty brand and the guidelines are very clear. This lump just couldn’t give a shite. Rosie Con got in trouble for this exact thing about two years ago now maybe a little less. Unfortunately you have to report it to the ASAI for it to get reviewed

Reactions: 17
I just don’t get why she doesn’t make an effort? How can she feel like she doesn’t need to make an effort? She’s flogging Voduz hairdryer and brush and whatever shampoo and the state of her hair every day, it’s never done nicely it’s alway thrown back some days it looks like it’s well overdue a wash! She is always doing ADs in her pyjamas like wtf, even throw a top on it takes about two seconds. How can brands think she is a good representative for their brand? Madness
Would she not be better off with shorter more manageable hair she could wash in the shower and blow dry quickly everyday / every second day ... she would look clean and presentable for camera

There are rules the for influencers using filters when advertising especially for beauty products.. I actually work in the marketing department for quite a large beauty brand and the guidelines are very clear. This lump just couldn’t give a shite. Rosie Con got in trouble for this exact thing about two years ago now maybe a little less. Unfortunately you have to report it to the ASAI for it to get reviewed
Would you have any idea how much the likes of grace would have been paid for that ad? Are they using influencers more than mainstream now from being that side of things.

Reactions: 4
Would you have any idea how much the likes of grace would have been paid for that ad? Are they using influencers more than mainstream now from being that side of things.
2 or so years ago she’d get 2-3k to show up at a pharmacy. She wouldn’t even have to post about it. For Instagram the fee would vary a lot depending on if it was a grid post, story or just a post on her story.

Reactions: 4
The best ad she’s gotten in a while and she makes no bleeding effort she’s not even dressed, her hair hanging like rats tails I’d be fuming if I was on the PR Team for Elizabeth Arden, she didn’t write that caption she did a copy and paste job.
I mean does she not see she’s the bottom of the pile she’s a “beauty infulencer” flogging frozen poxy food and cereal bars, her audience don’t follow her for food advice and tips. Her tit with Dan Buckley is so cringe she’s doing the bare minimum but needs a photographer and Videographer, her laziness has meant she’s left behind now she’s desperately trying to claw back some order on her social media but she’s going about it all wrong her engagement is so low she doesn’t see people don’t like this new wellness bollox she’s into and her audience don’t like Zen Jen either.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
She opened a salon for a friend in 2018 and it was €2500 for the hour (literally hour plus the train costs and her stay in the nearby hotel) . As she was staying, another salon that had just opened asked her would she pop in there too as she was staying over and she wanted another €2500 for that visit but the new salon couldn’t afford it. This was my sister in law so this I know. That was April 2018. I know she has charged up to €5000 for other ads since but I don’t know why brand think they are getting the return and I’m stunned at the likes of Elizabeth Arden to not properly research the return on that investment I mean I’m more likely to never buy again from any brand that supports a lazy narcissist dis loyal turncoat

• Wow
Reactions: 30
The best ad she’s gotten in a while and she makes no bleeding effort she’s not even dressed, her hair hanging like rats tails I’d be fuming if I was on the PR Team for Elizabeth Arden, she did but write that caption she did a copy and paste job.
I mean does she not see his bottom of the pile she a “beauty infulencer” flogging frozen poxy food and cereal bar her audience don’t follow her for food advice and tips. Her tit with Dan Buckley is so cringe she’s doing the bare minimum but needs a photographer and Videographer her laziness has meant she’s left behind now she’s desperately trying to claw back some order on her social media but she’s going about it all wrong her engagement is so low she doesn’t see people don’t like this new wellness bollox she’s into and her audience don’t like Zen Jen either.
Just watched it and thought the exact same. Like it takes a few minutes to have your hair presentable and I'm sorry that pyjama set shirt she has on is absolutely awful. Not something that you would associate with the Elizabeth Arden ?? Yeah have to laugh at the video producer. What does Grace actually do bar plonk down Infront of the camera ?!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.