Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emermarie

I find it so difficult to accept that a brand as big as Elizabeth Arden would want Grace , like for Christ sake Reese Witherspoon was a spokeswomen for them !!

Reactions: 28

Wellthisisafirst

I just don’t understand who she appeals to.. it can’t be the mummy crowd because she’s so unrelatable on that front.
It’s not fashion because she looks like a nutter in every outfit she post. It’s not beauty for ahem.. obvious reasons.

Then with a sprinkling of running around the woods doing sound bahs?

Bizaaaaaare

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Beebles

VIP Member
I know it’s been said, but it’s been over a week since others have been sent these items, but I wonder did Ali Dee send her the grows? I’ve seen an influx of most other bloggers getting them, maybe not JJ, I could have missed that, but I don’t know, I wonder did Grace get them?
She sent them to so many people and I’d said that’s why they went out of stock so quickly, as per usual the PR drops take up 80% of the orders and the 20% of genuine customers will be paying for that

I’d say Grace got sent them but Hayden will be 18 by the time she gets round to opening the package

• Haha
  • Heart

dothprotesttoomuch

Chatty Member
The bookclub person has gone down in my estimation if she's willing to continue with Grace after weeks of being ignored by her.

me ma will tell ya

Chatty Member
sweet baby jesus send help. I have just realised that iv been missing out all my birthing days. totting them up here ladies and I think I have enough now to qualify for some me time, finally I may get to "piss in peace" a real novelty for me since 2007

• Haha

Whosthatgirl23

My husband just heard me watching her stories and said "she had a problem with her cah, now she's a problem with her pussy" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27

ny_style

VIP Member
Here’s a tip for Grace. If your one year old wakes at 1am, you go to them, settle them back down and go back to sleep. You do not turn on the TV for them at 3am. How can any child learn to sleep at night if you treat it like day? Good sleep hygiene is a skill that needs to be learned.
A young baby is different, they need food and comfort at night, but kids of her children’s ages shouldn’t be faffing around for four hours in the dead of night.

• Heart
💡 Girls I finally figured it out! H&M must be about to release a Halloween Collection and Grace is the face for this. First we had the Morticia Addams costume and now we have the Home Alone costume. Wonder what other costumes are in the collection? The Grinch? E.T.? Or the scariest look of all "The Zen Jen" 😱

• Haha

MissM3

They won’t be able to because off the top of my head I can’t think of one influencer who hasn’t bent the rules in one way or another to suit themselves!
I can think of 3...and I’m open for corrections. Paul Stenson has done a great job of showcasing how his business has worked around corona following guidelines and has put structures in place to help, I was up in the cafe not long after he started the ice cream stuff and the staff were really organised and the measures he put in place were really well thought out, he controversially called out influencers that travelled against advice and he has done an amazing job at showcasing staycations in Ireland (when Dublin wasn’t on lockdown) yeah, he can be a bit of a C U Next Tuesday but you can bet he’d do a better job than most. Also, I don’t recall Ali Dee breaking it at all or Rosie Connolly either, although I missed days here and there. But if they get Grace who went out shopping without a mask, who went out with covid symptoms, who has gatherings for parhees etc I’ll storm Dáil Éireann myself!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Yummum2020

Sure she’s more or less one of us at this stage given she’s clearly reading here so two seconds ☺

Hey Grace 🙋🏼‍♀️

If I was to give you a bit of advice stop the the hours of “me time” and maybe do a bit of house work instead of painting your nails or all the sound bahs

Yours sincerely

All of us that are sick of your shite 🙃

• Haha

Jackjack38

VIP Member
She puts minimal effort into everything, so unprofessional. Rosie Connolly is not everyone's cup of tea I get that but she acts like it's a professional business she's running and always looks immaculate. Grace couldn't even be bothered to brush her hair for that Elizabeth Arden video🙈

fandf2020

She's so proud of that collaboration. She is so proud of everything she always says it. I bet she takes a shit and she's proud of that too. The dirt of her doing that ad, piss off wash yourself get dressed and present yourself properly. Imagine a salesperson at a beauty counter showing up for a day's work in their pyjamas.

• Haha

barbie298

A bit of perspective on these lives. Grace has 176k followers and she bearly managed 100 views.
The mind gym did a live and has 20.8k followers. She had 4000 viewers.
Says it all really.

• Heart
Just because you can doesn't mean you should.

We're being asked to keep our contacts with other people to a minimum. She's been out today wandered all over Dublin got her feet done got the brows done in separate places and is having people over tonight for drinks.

This whole covid thing is ridiculous and it won't go away if people read into the guidelines whatever way they can that suits themselves.

Anyway grace is now a ba for bear? Coffee never heard of them but then I don't drink the stuff.

• Wow