Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Give to charity weekly. Yeah sure you do.
Greed oozes from her .. horrible trait to have ..

Imagine getting hundreds of items gifted on a constant basis ... 1000's of euros worth of house stuff... make up...skin care..clothes for her and the kids etc etc etc...

But keeping a voucher for herself when all other blaggers gave it away.. I'd be ashamed of me life and mortified.. I'd be hiding like loki 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Wellthisisafirst

Another weird video ... another weird looking grin , more shots of her fingers and she didn’t even tag that coffee place correctly 🙄 Another company to add to the list of places I wouldn’t buy from,
I wouldn’t set foot in that place now , another great job by Grace 🤮
That’s the laughable thing about anywhere she goes, all it does is turn people off.

I’d say the local businesses see her cycling slowly toward them with the manic grin and say fuuuuuuuuck lock the doors, turn off the lights, pretend no ones home.

• Haha

Steel Magnolia

You know you need to sort your life out when you look happier mounting that bike than you do spending time with your children.

Who is this for? Is it an ad for Lean Bean? It should be! I reported it.

And the comments about the video guy pulling it out of the bag?! Yeah, if his competition is bottom of the barrel. My three year old could film me whizzing by on my bike.

This is actually pathetic. I'm mortified for her.

• Heart
  • Haha

Sierralou

Cos its her daughters birthday it feels like it's her own birthday. Oh grace you're on another level! Also what mother doesn't know what time her child was born? 10.31 ish

Steel Magnolia

So Grace can just schedule a live meditation with her guru but she can't get her arse in gear and sort the book club?! I bet this is easier for her because for meditation she'll have to have the comments off to create a zen space.

It's actually a slap in the face for book club girl. Has she ever addressed this on her page or tagged Grace/called her out? I'm not following her that long. Feel sorry for her now if she's just waiting.

Reactions: 30

Yummum2020

“Going mugging” honestly has to be my favourite moment on this platform 😂 .. she is so desperately trying to be Rosie con or just Jordan in the cool mom chic oversized situation but wow. She needs to dress for her shape not con herself into thinking she’s a size 8 that can pull off the seamstress just fucked fabric at me look

• Haha
  • Heart

Mona86

VIP Member
She opened a salon for a friend in 2018 and it was €2500 for the hour (literally hour plus the train costs and her stay in the nearby hotel) . As she was staying, another salon that had just opened asked her would she pop in there too as she was staying over and she wanted another €2500 for that visit but the new salon couldn’t afford it. This was my sister in law so this I know. That was April 2018. I know she has charged up to €5000 for other ads since but I don’t know why brand think they are getting the return and I’m stunned at the likes of Elizabeth Arden to not properly research the return on that investment I mean I’m more likely to never buy again from any brand that supports a lazy narcissist dis loyal turncoat

• Wow

Quackers

VIP Member
Notice that she never snapped all evening last night because she knows she’s going against the rules by having her brother over. I’m sure he didn’t come alone. Why didn’t she have him over all the previous weeks when she could. This boils my blood 😡
And the government wants to pay these feckers to influence us to follow the rules. Give me bloody strength

• Haha

barbie298

I see Ali dee posted this morning that no influencer should be paid for giving information on Covid etc. Id say the likes of Grace are sick now she can't offer her wonderful services to the government. Although she'd probably ignore Ali for the cash🙄🙄

Yummum2020

Is she honestly bringing Buckley on a family walk. Has she adopted this poor guy? Is it Stockholm syndrome. If this has confirmed anything for me it’s that she is reading this thread word for word and is now creating family contenh to make it look like she’s worlds #1 mum 😂

• Haha

Yummum2020

0C419BC1-3CE1-4E2A-887F-06A58832F31F.jpeg

Tired from what grace? Certainly not looking after your kids, cleaning, working, cooking, general upkeep on your hygiene or actually exerting yourself in any way. What has you so tired “baby face” 🤮

• Haha

Yummum2020

I swear to god if she references the kids once more like he with an eye roll attached or she .. grace you named the fucking children they are supposedly your favourite things in the world (outside of yourself obvs, free tat, me time and can’t forget oah milk, photoshop and of course tattle). Say their names it’s so degrading to keep the fake bullshit voice on when you talk about them as 99% of the time you’re either putting them down giving out about them or spewing utter shite when it’s coming up to THEIR (not your) birthdays 🙄 fuck me she’s actually a disgrace at this stage. Faked family walks for Buckley, breaking lockdown rules constantly, the absolute hack of her “outfit posts”, the fucking bike and worst for me is the way she goes on about her kids. Maybe just maybe don’t have anymore as you clearly can’t handle the two you have 🙄

I’m not an animal lover at all and that Cah absolutely freaks me out I can’t think of anything more disgusting that it jumping up on the window sills / kitchen table / kids play area 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Omg she lost the run of herself photoshopping and chopped off the cahs tail. Too funny! Never-mind the warped walls that's just hilarious 😂

😂 😂 😂 Someone's after asking is he Manx?
Hey if your on here 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 28