FacesByGrace #12 Restriction rules don't apply to me, when I was given a #gifted par-hee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Leaving the phone down to spend time with the kids? ... have we entered the twilights zone??

I bet the kids have been turfed off to granny Anne and her and crispytits are having a date night..

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg I just watched James Patrice spotlight ad. Reminded me of Grabby with the self care! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can’t believe she blocked the girl for asking about the competition what a psycho she’s 100% flat out reading here she obviously knew it was spoken about here so assumed the person came from here 😂 ah Grace!! Mortified.... please take this advice give over with the bleeping zen Jen shite and meditation it’s bollox and is turning people off in droves, you have never stuck at anything in the past and people are well aware of that. And also Jen is a fraud as Jade McCann warned everyone
What happened with zen jen and poor Jayda x

Reactions: 1
The second hand embarrassment watching that last reel wearing the same poxy green dress. What’s the point of it 🤣 and the little twirl hop, I cannot cope!!

She’s absolutely MILKING that little trip into the cihee in her lovely guneh. 3 posts and counting. Lord give me strength

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I seen the comments about the makeup and I thought, oh it couldn't be that bad she has trained as a makeup arteest after all. And then someone posted the pic🥴. I never wear eyeshadow and even I know you don't put that much under your eyes. She looks like she slept in it and has next day panda eyes🙈. She needs to go do another course and upskill or else step away from makeup tutorials altogether.

Reactions: 10
What kind of world are we living in, where they think we’re “influenced” by a focking slow mo walk down steps, with a dress up around your arse. This pandemic has a lot to answer for.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Poor Sienna off out to the cement park with the ducks what about the baby?? Oh I suppose she can’t handle to 2 of them together on her OWN 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Loathe to allude to weight but someone needs to tell her she resembles a potato in that dress.
I’m a UK8 and would think twice about wearing it.

• Haha
Loathe to allude to weight but someone needs to tell her she resembles a potato in that dress.
I’m a UK8 and would think twice about wearing it.
She just does not know how to dress herself.

My belly would be my problem area but I know how to disguise it. She looks pregnant with the belt up over her belly and it's far too short for her height. When she gets it right she can look absolutely lovely. She had pictures a while ago of herself and Chris out for lunch and I really liked the outfit she wore.

Reactions: 13
We’ve all got bits we don’t like, it just appears that she slavishly follows trends instead of accentuating her height and shape.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The last makeup video...I have no words 😩 so much black under her eyes and she really shouldn’t put black in her waterline makes her eyes so much smaller, does she even know how to put on lashes and she supposed to be a mua 👀

Reactions: 4
The smell of desperation of her is quite sad.. “ go look at my igtvs and leave me some comments... a person with 176k followers shouldn’t have to beg people to comment.. anyway her reply to the comments she begged for will be “ thanks hun” 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She needs to dress for age also.
She's no longer in her early 20s.
And as for the eye makeup! Where is she going in the middle of a pandemic with those eyes! I think she's trying to work with Inglot and has taken ideas from their latest instagram!

Michelle fox is a proper slob too
Absolutely! She needs a thread too! The tan demo with the boyfriend like how did he agree to that, morto for him!
House is always in a state and she seems to just feed her 1 year shite all day

Reactions: 3
I do think Crispstopher does his fair share but Grace sets the bar for men on the floor. She praises any man for doing the absolute bare minimum. She has issues.
I have to laugh like when he put up the shelves in the kitchen going on about Chris "being a genius" its 2 shelves Grace, he didnt re build the bloody Eiffel Tower🙄 what a twit

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Off the track here...does anyone know If there is a thread for sandragillenmakeup??

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.