FacesByGrace #12 Restriction rules don't apply to me, when I was given a #gifted par-hee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a vague recollection of an Elizabeth Arden collab before?! Also how many videos did she do pre extensions?!

Reactions: 6
Is she related to Andrea Roche or something? Just wondering why the AR agency seems to be throwing every brand in the world plus the kitchen sink at Grace.

Spot on her face, dressed like a scruff - promotes Elizabeth Arden
Eats take aways for breakfast lunch and dinner practically - promotes a frozen food brand
Has questionable fashion style and promotes lying about her weightloss - promotes h&m and Penneys

Am I missing something here?!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Trigger warning* some people may find this post upsetting

Hi guys, I have been debating for the last few weeks whether I’d come on or not but I think with all the calling for tattle to be deleted I think it’s important to highlight the unbelievable kindness I’ve found through tattle. As some of you might remember my situation a while back with money, well a lovely girl here found me on my own Instagram and messaged me that something I had said caused her concern, that I hadn’t even told my husband about it and the limited access I had to money. She asked me a few questions and it dawned on me that this total stranger could see my situation clearly when people who know me well or my own family are blind to it. Unknown to her the situation became very serious when I finally told him about the money. She has helped me so much to finally accept what is happening and to find a way out.
to everyone here on tattle thankyou so much for the laughs and the craic but mostly thank you to that girl (who asked me not to tag her) for helping me see the light. Sometimes we don’t even realise ourselves how bad things are. Sometimes it takes a kind stranger to just pick up on something.
tattle isn’t a place of trolls and if it is then duck it these trolls are some of the most genuine kind people to know.
If anyone is going through anything similar or has done or can give me any help, my private Instagram is the same handle as my tattle name so dm me there.
*I’ll probably delete This post In fear later
Sending u hugs xxxxxxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I’m laughing at Grace having to ask people to engage with her Elizabeth Arden Ad 😂😂
The state of it I’d be scarlet if I was in charge of giving her that ad!!

Reactions: 14
Is having the Buckley fella with her to give the illusion that she’s so in demand and needs him for all her ads?? I can’t think of any other ‘influencer’ who needs someone like him? 🤔

Reactions: 8
@Janeymac ❤❤😘😘😘😘

More ads in her pjs looking like a greasy mess . Who gives her these jobs ? These people need to find new jobs because they obviously have no idea what they’re doing . So , tell me this Grace , is it an ad to advertise your fingers ..... again? Or is it an ad for something else because all I see are those fingers... again?! 🤔🙄🤮

Reactions: 9
Such an unprofessional looking Ad, every single picture is over exposed and I would have thought, unusable.

Reactions: 11
0C419BC1-3CE1-4E2A-887F-06A58832F31F.jpeg

Tired from what grace? Certainly not looking after your kids, cleaning, working, cooking, general upkeep on your hygiene or actually exerting yourself in any way. What has you so tired “baby face” 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She must get the sales for the companies otherwise they wouldn’t use her you would think? I can’t believe she did it on pj’s for another brand, also the spot and cluttered shelves. It just makes no sense but it must work.

Reactions: 2
Crisps’ roast dinner looks fairly bog standard and uninspiring.
Hardly worth the praise. She’d want to get real

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I give up now after that Elizabeh Arrden ad.

Also loved the run down of all the “jobs” she did BEFORE 9AM (alert the bleeping media). Mopped me kitchen becuz me cah wee’d on the flaah, tidied up after me child. Amnt I greah?

duck off Grace.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.