FacesByGrace #12 Restriction rules don't apply to me, when I was given a #gifted par-hee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She puts far too much makeup/eyeshadow under her eyes. It’s half way down her face.
It honestly looked how Id wake up panda eyed to bits after falling into bed langers at 4 in the morning too drunk to take off make up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I think Grace got too complacent, she was being sent loads of stuff & collaborating with lots of different companies. Probably felt she was a high end blogger & only had to put her name to something & it would sell so little or no effort went in. Then it all started unwinding due to lack of care/content now panic is setting in to regain her crown. But I think her time is up too many other ‘influencers’ waiting in the midst to overtake her!

Reactions: 19
I think Grace got too complacent, she was being sent loads of stuff & collaborating with lots of different companies. Probably felt she was a high end blogger & only had to put her name to something & it would sell so little or no effort went in. Then it all started unwinding due to lack of care/content now panic is setting in to regain her crown. But I think her time is up too many other ‘influencers’ waiting in the midst to overtake her!

I think the days of influencers are over or coming to an end .
Personally if I see one on insta recommending a product, I know for sure I would never buy that product .
Nearly all of them are bullshitters and would never use the product they are trying to make all of us buy.

Reactions: 32
I think the days of influencers are over or coming to an end .
Personally if I see one on insta recommending a product, I know for sure I would never buy that product .
Nearly all of them are bullshitters and would never use the product they are trying to make all of us buy.
I hope so, they’d sell their soul for a buck!

Reactions: 10
I think it's too little too late for Grace. She got a bit too big for her boots, didnt move with the times(trends), didnt keep up the standards of the likes of Mrs Make up(like her or not, shes doing well for herself!!), michelle fox etc. Let the make up side of things slide because she thought she was too good for it (🤷‍♀️)/thought she could make her living off freebies and collabs and is now trying to reclaim any credibility she had.

Reactions: 15
Blue light filter glasses! You would swear she had a desk job sitting in front of a computer all day (I do). I have worn glasses since I was 3 years old and I hate people using them more as a fashion accessory as she said that she feels smarter already! 🙄

And saying there is less of a shine of this pair. Grace, that is the reality of glases. They reflect things. Try getting a passport photo with glasses!

Also any news on the bookclub? She brought it up a few times over the months and then nothing! How long is this book!

Reactions: 17
That wasn’t her worst make up tutorial! I liked it until the glitter went on

Reactions: 2
Blue light filter glasses! You would swear she had a desk job sitting in front of a computer all day (I do). I have worn glasses since I was 3 years old and I hate people using them more as a fashion accessory as she said that she feels smarter already! 🙄

And saying there is less of a shine of this pair. Grace, that is the reality of glases. They reflect things. Try getting a passport photo with glasses!

Also any news on the bookclub? She brought it up a few times over the months and then nothing! How long is this book!
This reminds me of when Specsavers had every influencer under the Irish sun in and they all got glasses whether they needed them or not. Siobhan O’Hagan actually said she didn’t need them but always wanted them to look more intelligent. She used to buy fake glasses but now she has her specsavers ones with no prescription 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 9
She is obviously stuck to here reading!!!!!

Hi Grace!!!!! 🤣

One solid piece of advice.....put down the phone (inc. IG and tattle) take on board all that has been discussed here and go sort yourself 👌🏼👍🏻
It appears she has taken your advice! She's an MUA again, she's churning out the videos, spending quality time with the kids, cooking, speaking differently and getting glasses...is book club on the way?!!

Honestly, she must be petrified that the gig is up and people are unfollowing to beat the band. She's on here like a mad woman doing her research! For someone who hates Tattle, she relies on our opinions an awful lot!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think it's too little too late for Grace. She got a bit too big for her boots, didnt move with the times(trends), didnt keep up the standards of the likes of Mrs Make up(like her or not, shes doing well for herself!!), michelle fox etc. Let the make up side of things slide because she thought she was too good for it (🤷‍♀️)/thought she could make her living off freebies and collabs and is now trying to reclaim any credibility she had.
Michelle fox is a proper slob too

Reactions: 7

The book isn't that long at all, I read it when she announced it and finished it in three nights.

She announced it in one story, postponed it in a story and then said nothing until the other day when she said it was coming "soon". It's been over three months now. From chats on here we think she completely ghosted book club girl. Some of the girls have been in touch with her and she had no answers, seemed like she was completely in the dark. Grace never put it on her grid and only posted something on her stories the other day because one of the girls here called her out on her meditation live. Now you're up to date!

Has anyone contacted Athomeinbooks asking what's going on?

Reactions: 4
She picked a winner 24hrs ago.
She picked a winner after someone commented asking who the winner was.. she then deleted the comment and blocked the person who asked the comment! #classy #transparent #instahun

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.