Faces by Graces #49 Stompin around the Christmas tree! The kids only get out if we go for free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn't surprise me if it was Matchstick buying up the bots. Wouldn't be like Grace to pay for anything 🙄 and it's in their best interest to try to keep her relevant.
Why though would she be relevant to them? She’s rubbish how can they accept as a brand ambassador for womens best and she goes around wearing it all creased and dirty and never really advertises it at all they seem to have tons of other influencers who advertise it better 🤷‍♀️ Just curious what’s the attraction of her

Reactions: 8
Why though would she be relevant to them? She’s rubbish how can they accept as a brand ambassador for womens best and she goes around wearing it all creased and dirty and never really advertises it at all they seem to have tons of other influencers who advertise it better 🤷‍♀️ Just curious what’s the attraction of her
Zen jen put a spell on her bosses 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Where there's one you'll fine the other. It's find grace find.

I know it's been said constantly but the laziness from a professional full time instagrammer is just incredible. It takes 2 seconds to read over your post and correct spelling mistakes.

We're also nearly 3 weeks into January and I don't think she's had any ads up yet. How is this a full time job and how is she paying the bills nevermind paying for a wedding. It won't all be freebies.

Reactions: 14
How many times do we need to be told the dog is her “shadow” nobody gave a tit the first time you said it Grace.
Dedicating a whole grid post to it. Riveting.

Also how manipulative to use her child and pet as her last 2 pictures after being called out. Pathetic!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Mags caught Graces sleeping bug!!!🤣Grace will be raging 😡 she’s taking her space!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Make sure ye report the spam follower accounts, it might take a while for Instagram to remove them but she’ll lose even more in the long term if the bot accounts get deleted
Maybe she will eventually stop paying for them if they all just end up getting deleted!

Reactions: 3
Yes this stumps me too. Surely as a brand ambassador your influencing must correlate with increased sales. I cant imagine this is the case with Grace. I mean, a full year on I have no idea how Womens best clothing fits, washes, costs etc. I have zero inclination to go buy it.

Reactions: 9
Is she cooking the chicken rashers in the fat of the regular rashers? 🙈🤣🤣 I honestly can't cope with her "content" 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ha ha.. big surprised head on her when she opened the press (the staging for that must have been gas)
I’m sorry tho- cooking rashers, is that considered content? I’ve done that all my life/watched my mother do it for years. Did we have some special unique skill that we don’t know about?

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.