Faces by Graces #49 Stompin around the Christmas tree! The kids only get out if we go for free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has a

I agree.

I'm absolutely not a fan but if she didn't post she would be wrong and she does post and she's wrong.

Honestly the people who think someone should or shouldn't be doing something in relation to her death is leaving a really bad taste in my mouth - behavior on social media has been nothing but tokenism over the last few days is disgusting

Reactions: 47
Literally 3 or 4 posts up she was getting grief for not acknowledging anything 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think she was a little to late time for it was this morning like everyone else but grace was probably busy walking sleeping making breakfast and all for herself

Reactions: 8
Literally 3 or 4 posts up she was getting grief for not acknowledging anything 🤷🏻‍♀️
That was from a different poster though. If she was genuine in her actions, and put it up first thing this morning I might have felt different but it was just so disingenuous after the other day. Not to mention that fact it was late as always.

Reactions: 6
Honestly the people who think someone should or shouldn't be doing something in relation to her death is leaving a really bad taste in my mouth - behavior on social media has been nothing but tokenism over the last few days is disgusting
I agree. I feel for awful for her family but they've asked for privacy and the virtue signalling online has been disgraceful, people taking photos and videos of themselves at vigils. It's mad you can attend things without posting it online. All of the influencers are damned if they do and damned if they don't.

Reactions: 30
That was from a different poster though. If she was genuine in her actions, and put it up first thing this morning I might have felt different but it was just so disingenuous after the other day. Not to mention that fact it was late as always.
I know it was a different poster, that was my point, she will never please everyone (anyone??!) so she's damned if she does and damned if she doesn't. Personally I think any influencers should have paid their respects privately instead of using it as fodder for their stories but just my opinion, the next person will feel differently.

Reactions: 10
You would never think she is a mam of two very young kids. My sister is in a similar boat, her kids roughly the same age and gender. But their lifestyles are night and day. My sister is constantly rushing here and there. Appointments, drop offs, house chores, etc taking up her time. If I ever ring her, she cuts me after five mins because she is in the middle of something. Dont get me wrong, she is far from a martyr. Her time as a busy mam makes the hours evaporate. So I just dont understand how Grace gets to lull around trying to fill her day, and can spend the dinner/bed time completely kid free stomping to get her steps.

Its the most bizarre set up and makes her completely unrelatable to other mams struggling to stay afloat.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
You would never think she is a mam of two very young kids. My sister is in a similar boat, her kids roughly the same age and gender. But their lifestyles are night and day. My sister is constantly rushing here and there. Appointments, drop offs, house chores, etc taking up her time. If I ever ring her, she cuts me after five mins because she is in the middle of something. Dont get me wrong, she is far from a martyr. Her time as a busy mam makes the hours evaporate. So I just dont understand how Grace gets to lull around trying to fill her day, and can spend the dinner/bed time completely kid free stomping to get her steps.

Its the most bizarre set up and makes her completely unrelatable to other mams struggling to stay afloat.
I'm the same as your sister and I'm in awe at all the free time Grace has. I'd love to have it! I just can't fathom why she doesn't invest the time in her family and not just herself. Oh wait, she can't pour from an empty cup, isn't that the excuse....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm the same as your sister and I'm in awe at all the free time Grace has. I'd love to have it! I just can't fathom why she doesn't invest the time in her family and not just herself. Oh wait, she can't pour from an empty cup, isn't that the excuse....
Im jealous myself! Id kill to take to the bed at any given turn and watch tv re runs of an afternoon! But then again, whats seldom is wonderful!

I just know if I were in her shoes, kids needlessly at creche all day, id be expected to pull my weight at home. Cleaning, batch cooking, etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Im jealous myself! Id kill to take to the bed at any given turn and watch tv re runs of an afternoon! But then again, whats seldom is wonderful!
I wouldn't. Imagine being that surplus to requirements in your own home. The home and kids seem to function with or without her presence. That would make me feel so sad if that was my life.

Reactions: 24
I wouldn't. Imagine being that surplus to requirements in your own home. The home and kids seem to function with or without her presence. That would make me feel so sad if that was my life.
Thats true actually, never thought of it that way. Maybe im old fashioned but I grew up in a house where the mammy was central to the running of the house. It was homely and reassuring.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

I just know if I were in her shoes, kids needlessly at creche all day, id be expected to pull my weight at home. Cleaning, batch cooking, etc.
Oh god, same. I've two children, similar ages to Graces and I'd give my left tit for an afternoon of peace watching TV without falling asleep like i do in the evening 🤣
Also not a martyr, I knew what I was signing up for whe I had kids. I wouldn't change it either though, as exhausting as it is, I love them and we will never get this time back. My older siblings have teens and they are firmly in the barely want to know ya phase. It goes by far too quickly.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Thats true actually, never thought of it that way. Maybe im old fashioned but I grew up in a house where the mammy was central to the running of the house. It was homely and reassuring.
I dont even think at this point it's her being the mam and having to run the house. Being a mam is only valuable to her if she can use the kids for content. I'm on maternity leave at the moment so I get a lot done in the house during the day when one is in playschool and other naps. It means we can enjoy weekend as a family. But when I go back to work, because I know I won't have as much time with the kids, I'll expect my hubby to pull his weight a lot more than he has been and he knows it too. Grace has just made herself so important in her own life she can't see anything else. I think everyone else must play along for an easy life. The only 'good' thing is the kids know no different in their house. But as they get older and see other family dynamics and hear about what their pals do with their mams or parents they'll realise how lacking in the parenting department Grace is and how self absorbed she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Can someone make a new thread?
My Thread suggestions.....

1.Getting the steps in, sure I've feck all to do. Then hide my phone in the press, say peekaboo.

2.Marrying Kippsey so must shift the weight, sweat at the gym then home to marinate.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.