Faces by Graces #49 Stompin around the Christmas tree! The kids only get out if we go for free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTF was that?
Is is not homework time/ dinner time in her house and she's off on her walk again.

Reactions: 14
What on earth was that all about? Has she seriously another gadget for squeezing a lemon? Mmmmm...toast with unripe avocado, a boiled/fried/poached (??) egg and deep fried chicken rashers, And why was there half a tub of butter on the toast?? If she's trying the 'foodie' influencer route it looks like it'll be as successful as all her other whims.... 🙈

Reactions: 15
How was any of that content?
how the duck is she a digital creator?

She leads are very sad life.

Reactions: 14
How was any of that content?
how the duck is she a digital creator?

She leads are very sad life.
Didn't she just create that gourmet meal that we were all only dying to know how to cook!🙈
Shes comical. Is there nobody in her life (work or business) that can give her a bit of guidance 🤣

Reactions: 7
Oh holy mother of god!!! THIS IS HER JOB!! I’m actually in shock, If this is blogging then I’m starting a blog!!! Handy money

Reactions: 10
I
Ha ha.. big surprised head on her when she opened the press (the staging for that must have been gas)
I’m sorry tho- cooking rashers, is that considered content? I’ve done that all my life/watched my mother do it for years. Did we have some special unique skill that we don’t know about?
The 'content' has taken a serious nosedive lately, most noticeably since she joined a UK agency. A year or two ago she had lots of ads and paid partnerships and was arguably making a solid income. She clearly isn't getting the work anymore.

In fact, if someone told me her page was parody and 'anti blogger' id believe them! Hold on...maybe thats an idea for her ;)

Didn't she just create that gourmet meal that we were all only dying to know how to cook!🙈
Shes comical. Is there nobody in her life (work or business) that can give her a bit of guidance 🤣
In fairness they all probably think that’s “cordon bleu “ cooking by their precious Grace!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's away out now to pound the pavement in all black to get her 15k steps, come home and Chris the pushover has the kids in bed.

Reactions: 12
What the hell was that? I wonder does the management company expect x-amount of stories from her per week and thats her way of filling some of them?

Reactions: 8
Sweet jesus what was that ?
Where is she getting these ideas, that sour puss face on her alone staring into a press would make anyone recoil !
How is she making money.. how ?

Reactions: 11
Sweet jesus what was that ?
Where is she getting these ideas, that sour puss face on her alone staring into a press would make anyone recoil !
How is she making money.. how ?
I have to say as a comedy account, she's killing it. I roared laughing at the press crap. Gobshite 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Where there's one you'll fine the other. It's find grace find.

I know it's been said constantly but the laziness from a professional full time instagrammer is just incredible. It takes 2 seconds to read over your post and correct spelling mistakes.

We're also nearly 3 weeks into January and I don't think she's had any ads up yet. How is this a full time job and how is she paying the bills nevermind paying for a wedding. It won't all be freebies.
Your dead right with this. No ads so far this month. Nothing in the run up to Christmas bar the usual womens worst and toothpaste.

What exactly does she pay her agency for except to blow smoke up her arse ??

Reactions: 5
The dirt of the top of the toaster. Serve her better to do a bit of cleaning instead of that shite.
I think its hummus on the toast, not butter. Anyone able to guess the amount of calories in that little cordon bleu breakfast at dinner time?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
810 loss in the last month oh my god. She’s hemorrhaging followers out of her arse
Still not enough though 🙄 everyone needs to unfollow her. Come on Mohammed 😂
Was just going to say wearing all black out walking is so dangerous. Annoys the hell out of me.
Unless she's gifted some hi-vis walking gear she wont buy any. Plus if she's told about it she'll probably spout that women should be able to wear what they want. Yes Grace, that is very true, but I think the vast majority of us would throw on something bright in the hope it might reduce chances of getting hit by a car never mind anything more sinister.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.