Faces by Graces #49 Stompin around the Christmas tree! The kids only get out if we go for free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chris only commented and said “My girls 😍😍”.
Then under that someone said for Grace to >powerphrasing< Stay strong against the keyboard warriors and everyone is behind her and then used the hashtag “#AshlingMurphy” which, rightly so, caused a few comments asking her what she was on and to delete the hashtag as was so disrespectful which is fair enough.
Grace is an idiot, and those of her followers who aren’t bots are also idiots if that’s the rubbish they spout .. I should’ve screenshot but didn’t even think

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why are people giving out about Chris? He only made a positive comment about the 2 ladies. Wasn’t it some feeble minded follower who decided to hashtag greasy grace and link to ashling??
I agree that Chris is pathetic but in this instance it was the follower…. Or did I miss something else.
I do wonder for the future of Ireland with comments like that follower…. SMH

Reactions: 27
I’m guessing tomorrow she’ll be back with a “new week new start” mindset and will come on and say she took a “break” from social media for a few days as she was “upset” with all the hate she was getting for something she didn’t mean. And will come on with “ my friends will know what i meant” and “I’m not that type of person” and maybe throw in a #bekind” and possibly a #nevermissamonday” but it’s been a few weeks since that one so maybe not 😂

Reactions: 26
Ah FFS grace you went for a walk up the Heller. It takes about 30 mins walk up the path from the car park or 15 if you take the short cut. Hike me hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
The best thing grace could do is come on and say she's doing a sponsored walk in aid of a charity, I've seen quite a few people already raising a great amount of money but there's nothing in that for grace so she won't.

Reactions: 4
The best thing grace could do is come on and say she's doing a sponsored walk in aid of a charity, I've seen quite a few people already raising a great amount of money but there's nothing in that for grace so she won't.
Ordinarily I'd say great idea but Grace has form for ditching sponsored walks so we could just see history repeating itself

Reactions: 16
She's v quiet, I would have had more respect for her if she had of popped on and said she made a mistake and was really sorry and how insensitive she was.
Sticking a post up and staying offline is the cowards way out and drums up sympathy for her.
She's not cut out for Instagram, she hasn't enough common sense. And also where has all the moon gazing, bowl banging, sound baths gone another fad in the bin. Just shows how inauthentic it all was to begin with.

Reactions: 23
Like several have said. Anxiety post incoming. It has to be.
Just like if she very obviously tries to buy followers, if she tries the bloody anxiety post again all credibility is gone.
How many times do you think she can try to use that excuse?
Who ever she has reading here for her, please report back to Grace to at least come up with something original. 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.