Faces by Graces #49 Stompin around the Christmas tree! The kids only get out if we go for free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
7AF50727-5E8E-42E7-AA6C-5F80FCA46F29.jpeg

She puts zero effort into her appearance for someone who’s job is literally her appearance. Absolute scruff. Jowls on her

Reactions: 19
I think its the design. Though then again, it is Grace so could be last weeks tea or coffee.
I think its coffee stains that don't wash off unless you rub tooth paste or similar on to shift it. I don't think its a genuine design of the mug.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
That story was a shocker, everytime I watch anything she tries to create I think ah she's only new at the game and she's trying her best...oh no, no actually she's been at this donkeys years and she still just hasn't a clue like not a bloody clue.
The hair not brushed, no makeup, the sour puss. All so amateurish like just really really bad.
When you go into Lydia Millens page ( even though I don't like her either) They are worlds apart.
Give it up Grace and tbh what was it all even about anyway????#confused

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When someone clicks on her tattle page confetti will appear
😂😂😂
But it was assumed the her agency msy have some stipulations on her keeping about 168k considering she was so desperate to maintain it a while back, now she's lost all the ones she bought.

Reactions: 4
God what even was that breakfast content. The phone in the press reminded me of the opening scene of the Truman Show

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Make sure ye report the spam follower accounts, it might take a while for Instagram to remove them but she’ll lose even more in the long term if the bot accounts get deleted
what do you say the account your reporting is? Spam? I clicked into lots of what looks like bought followers and they all seen to follow all the Instahuns.

Easy for her to get her steps in every day. If I could come and go, not work; not feed anyone only myself, ignore kids, I’d have the steps up too. The selfishness is staggering- guarantee if she Cooked for the kids we’d have seen it. Nope- sure why think of anyone else

Reactions: 21
Isn’t that a thick tok video trend she’s doing?? Or at least what she’s trying to do?? 😂

Reactions: 5
what do you say the account your reporting is? Spam? I clicked into lots of what looks like bought followers and they all seen to follow all the Instahuns.
Yep, report as spam! They’ll usually have little or no posts, weird bios and usernames, follow loads of people but have few followers themselves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.