Faces by Graces #49 Stompin around the Christmas tree! The kids only get out if we go for free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dirt of the top of the toaster. Serve her better to do a bit of cleaning instead of that shite.
I think its hummus on the toast, not butter. Anyone able to guess the amount of calories in that little cordon bleu breakfast at dinner time?
Bread x2 aprox 180 (I assume it’s low cal bread)
Poached egg 143
1/2 large avo 160
1 tbsp of hummus 25
4 slices of chicken bacon 116

Cordon bleu breakfast al a Grace 624 calories
🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Bread x2 aprox 180 (I assume it’s low cal bread)
Poached egg 143
1/2 large avo 160
1 tbsp of hummus 25
4 slices of chicken bacon 116

Cordon bleu breakfast al a Grace 624 calories
🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈
Don't forget at least another 100cals for the oil that the bacon was cooked in. ;) And I'd double or triple the hummus! 😂 She's deluded...

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think someone needs to call the builder back to adjust that door frame. Doesn't look at all safe. 😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don't forget at least another 100cals for the oil that the bacon was cooked in. ;) And I'd double or triple the hummus! 😂 She's deluded...

Forgot about that! 🙈🙈🙈
Why couldn’t she just throw them under the grill instead of bathing them in a pan of oil.
She doesn’t need to walk 20k steps a day she needs to count calories! I’d say she hits about 3000 a day easy

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Forgot about that! 🙈🙈🙈
Why couldn’t she just throw them under the grill instead of bathing them in a pan of oil.
She doesn’t need to walk 20k steps a day she needs to count calories! I’d say she hits about 3000 a day easy
If she's still around the 100kg/220lbs mark then yep- she's hitting at least 2800-3000cals

• Wow
Reactions: 7
If she's still around the 100kg/220lbs mark then yep- she's hitting at least 2800-3000cals

She needs to go back on her slimming world buzz if she wants to drop dress sizes for the wedding 6 months is not a long time at all.
Although during the height of her slimming world buzz I did spot her in McDonald’s Kylemore with Sienna 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does she know it’s Aishling’s funeral today or has she chosen to stay in bed today yet again
I think its time to let Ashling rest in peace now, it doesn't matter what Grace is at today and Ashlings funeral shouldn't dictate anyones day either.

• Heart
Reactions: 104
I think its time to let Ashling rest in peace now, it doesn't matter what Grace is at today and Ashlings funeral shouldn't dictate anyones day either.
The funeral is over so I think it’s in bad taste if she posts anything now. Knowing grace she will post it on her stories this evening. I think for her own sake she should bother posting. She has already insulted her already so no need to do it again.

I hope if ever brings up being called out about her posts on a podcast or a live, that the presenter actual tells her she was in the wrong.

Reactions: 10
She has a

I agree.

I'm absolutely not a fan but if she didn't post she would be wrong and she does post and she's wrong.
I would usually be in agreement but she honestly doesn’t care. She is posting it because of her previous post.
she is posting it to try get followers back. She should have just kept quiet.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.