Faces by Graces #49 Stompin around the Christmas tree! The kids only get out if we go for free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh and since when has Muireann O Connell become the spokesperson for everything?? Jesus she is such a chronic dose... lick arsing the influencers... did anyone think how she said women put earphones in witj nothing on so we can hear around us.. eh wht put in earplugs turned off? We just wouldn't wear them? Clown

Reactions: 26
Does anyone know if @the_glamis_home_of_sparkle has changed her Insta name. It's not coming up for me.

Oh and since when has Muireann O Connell become the spokesperson for everything?? Jesus she is such a chronic dose... lick arsing the influencers... did anyone think how she said women put earphones in witj nothing on so we can hear around us.. eh wht put in earplugs turned off? We just wouldn't wear them? Clown

OK to be fair I do the "headphones in but nothing playing" thing and I know a lot of people that do.

Headphones in = I can't hear you, leave me alone

Nothing playing = I'm actually hyperfocusing on every sound around me

Reactions: 33
She's back with a grid post, using her daughter again in order to garner support from her loyal faithful minions.
She's setting an exceptionally low bar buying likes on a picture featuring her daughter.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Kips has even commented on the latest post. I can't remember how long it's been since he's done that. I really hope people are wising up to her shite.

Reactions: 9
Wtf... how dare that person hashtag that poor girl ... going on like grace is a victim of something!!!! Aw man I swear some people blow my mind 😳😳😳🖕🖕🖕
Absolutely disgusting using that hashtag. It really goes to show exactly the type of people that follow Grace that she thinks it's ok to hashtag the memory of a young woman, brutally murdered and compare it to "keyboard warriors".
A vile, horrible person who epitomizes the type of followers Grace has 😤

Reactions: 40
This is why I hate people right now.
How dare she hashtag Aisling. What a bleeping cretin.
This one has Grace on a pedestal, blowing smoke up her ass.

duck the bleeping world.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Grace should remove that comment, its not appropriate.
Grace won't remove it if she thinks she'll get sympathy from it. She'll be having one of her pity parties for herself right now and hoping that some of her delusional followers from the #bekind brigade defend her 🙄

Reactions: 17
Wtf... how dare that person hashtag that poor girl ... going on like grace is a victim of something!!!! Aw man I swear some people blow my mind 😳😳😳🖕🖕🖕
I'm actually in a state of shock.

I've listened to absolute shite all week from people making this horrific event all about them and comparing it to their own experience for likes on social media but this has really taken the biscuit.

Have some respect for Ashling and her family and don't be comparing it to completely unrelated issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I'm actually in a state of shock.

I've listened to absolute shite all week from people making this horrific event all about them and comparing it to their own experience for likes on social media but this has really taken the biscuit.

Have some respect for Ashling and her family and don't be comparing it to completely unrelated issues.
Won't be surprised if Grace comes out soon and says she's stopped walking at night because of 'that teacher' (isn't that how she referred to the poor girl, or did she say poor girl). If she can basically market her fathers death, she'll think of some way to turn this tragedy around to her benefit.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.