Faces by Graces #49 Stompin around the Christmas tree! The kids only get out if we go for free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of the comments in this thread were about Doireann Garrihy rightly getting called out on her latest post for advertising McDonalds shortly after attending a vigil for Ashling.
Sorry to be a total pain but where is she getting called out in comments. I’ve checked her recent grid posts…did she delete the comments?
There are comments under her grid post on IG. Just hit the load more comments button. Sponsored ad for McD's so obviously the money meant more than sincerity or empathy. Wouldn't mind but the info she's giving in the ad about 'vegan cheese' is against EU rules.
A lot of the bloggers / blaggers have really let themselves down the past few days and shown their true colours 🤑🤑🤑🤑 I dont think anyone was expecting them to have 7 days of mourning and wear black but some dignity and respect would have gone a long way.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
What happened with the cat?

The cah went missing and apparently her loopy fraud tarot card reading mate found him in the industrial estate next door through the power of medium.

She had it saved to her highlights

Edit ... it's gone from highlights. Devo

• Haha
The cah went missing and apparently her loopy fraud tarot card reading mate found him in the industrial estate next door through the power of medium.

She had it saved to her highlights

Edit ... it's gone from highlights. Devo
Don't worry . It's still there under fur babies 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She will do her usual. Lie low for the few days, maybe even pop up a story saying she's taking a break from social media. Not from feeling bad, just to make it look like she's showing remorse.Then some morning during the week she will come back on with her "So, I wanted to be completely honest with you all, I've been struggling, I've received awful bully messages etc etc".....

Reactions: 33
I think she will leave it a few days then we will get a Boomerang of the kids in FuNkEh MoNkEhS or something else somewhat neutral and that will be her way into posting again.

Reactions: 13
Grace simply put.
You are self centered
You have no empathy
You have no dignity
You have absolutely no care for ANYONE other than than yourself and even that is stretching it going by how you present yourself lately
You can play anyone of your many cards to try get out of the most disgusting thing you've ever done by again, making such a tragic national tragedy about you! How dare you use an innocent beautiful woman's tragedy about you?
It's more than counselling you need.
You have shown your truest nastiest side that we all knew lay underneath. How you sleep and night, wake up and carry on your tit show is beyond me.
If the #bekind campaign comes rallying around your *excuse* of an apology, bend over and shove them up your you know what! I've never in my life been so enraged at a stranger.
You do not represent 1 woman with your ever decreasing following. Not 1! May this eat and eat at you.
You're simply a self centered person. I can't even say a woman as what woman would be so insensitive to another's tragic, horrific death, taken so soon from those who love her.
I hope Sienna has another female role model in her life because you, well, it's you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.