Faces by Graces #49 Stompin around the Christmas tree! The kids only get out if we go for free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Won't be surprised if Grace comes out soon and says she's stopped walking at night because of 'that teacher' (isn't that how she referred to the poor girl, or did she say poor girl). If she can basically market her fathers death, she'll think of some way to turn this tragedy around to her benefit.
Julie twins and me staying with her mother as she is too afraid to stay in her own house.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
She's at home busy buying followers again. She was at 168127 less than half hour ago and now has jumped back up to 168139. She'll do anything to stop the drop and will ensure she doesn't go below 168k.

Reactions: 8
Wtf... how dare that person hashtag that poor girl ... going on like grace is a victim of something!!!! Aw man I swear some people blow my mind 😳😳😳🖕🖕🖕
Someone has just commented to the poster and asked them to remove the #. Wonder what the response will be......

• Heart
Reactions: 24
19 likes on the post asking it to be removed
Grace herself could delete the comment right? I doubt very much she hasn't seen it yet. Or maybe she's busy having a self care bath. No that can't be it, the kids would be in bed already..... She's busy with the credit card buying followers probably.

Reactions: 9
19 likes on the post asking it to be removed
And rightly so. Such a bizarre use of the hash tag. I bet that the OP will just delete her comment and say nothing. That seems to be the norm now, don't acknowledge or face the consequences. Head in the sand mentality.

Reactions: 8
She's at home busy buying followers again. She was at 168127 less than half hour ago and now has jumped back up to 168139. She'll do anything to stop the drop and will ensure she doesn't go below 168k.
Nooooo and here was me manifesting it ffs. Someone take the credit card off her.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Am I missing something or why has she brought keyboard warriors into a post on greasy taking sienna for a walk. One of the bekind brigade im sure. Its because of people like this, glorifying greasy and blowing smoke up her arse no matter how many duck ups shes made, thats makes her think she's still relevant in the world of insta.
Shes sloppy, lazy, greedy, spoilt, self centred, unkempt, manky. If I want to see someone with half their breakfast/dinner/lunch down their front il go see my 6mth old niece.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Grace has the scummiest followers of the whole lot. Under the be kind guise they will use or say the nastiest of things.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
That idiots comments got zero likes thank god..

70+ the others got ...

How can people be so stupid ? I just don't understand the mentality of that one typing that out . Then pressing post and thinks shes deadly because she thinks she's #being kind to grace .... even grace said she was wrong with what she posted the other day... so what is that followers problem ? People the last few days have been so infuriating and self serving its beyond comprehension .

Reactions: 20
I think the comment is gone now. Can’t see kips comment or anyone else’s regarding it

Reactions: 12
I think the comment is gone now. Can’t see kips comment or anyone else’s regarding it
Yeah I just checked its gone for me too!

Grace must’ve woken up and had her morning read of Tattle before getting up and pretending to parent for the day 🤗

Reactions: 14
That idiots comments got zero likes thank god..

70+ the others got ...

How can people be so stupid ? I just don't understand the mentality of that one typing that out . Then pressing post and thinks shes deadly because she thinks she's #being kind to grace .... even grace said she was wrong with what she posted the other day... so what is that followers problem ? People the last few days have been so infuriating and self serving its beyond comprehension .
Yeah you have to wonder, it's like when they all jumped onto the #bekind mantra after Caroline Flack and started using it to push other agendas and as a way of shaming anyone that said anything they didn't agree with. #bekind has now lost all meaning.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Yeah I just checked its gone for me too!

Grace must’ve woken up and had her morning read of Tattle before getting up and pretending to parent for the day 🤗
I’d imagine that maybe Chris had the sense to delete he’s comment and therefore the comments underneath were deleted too. I doubt Grace would have the cope on to delete it.

Reactions: 18
I’d imagine that maybe Chris had the sense to delete he’s comment and therefore the comments underneath were deleted too. I doubt Grace would have the cope on to delete it.
Yeah, this makes a lot more sense 😜

Reactions: 5
If Chris or the minion deleted their comments the replies would still be there. There was 13 comments last night and only 8 now. She must have deleted everything herself.

Reactions: 5
If you are using www.instafollowers.co it can be glitchy. She is down to 168120. But sometimes when you check it can put an earlier count up.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.