Faces by Graces #49 Stompin around the Christmas tree! The kids only get out if we go for free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Munster pulled off a great last minute win last night away in France. Peter O’Mahony their Captain in the post match interview said of course they were happy with win but the mood in the dressing room was somber and passed on their thoughts to the family. That’s the type of character you want young kids followin. A man, showing emotion and compassion for a loss everyone feels, not these empty headed, self obsessed greedy brats!
this is great and so important for sports stars to raise as so many young men looking up to them!

Reactions: 11
I absolutely respect your feelings in relation to Ashling's death but it's a bit of an exaggeration to accuse her of being devoid of empathy. She could have done with some help on how she's handled this but implying she's some sort of sociopath who's on the hustle the whole time is going a bit far. My theory is that she was unaware of the murder when she made the comments (because, I believe, if it doesn't happen on Insta, it simply doesn't happen, as far as G is concerned). I'd say she's mortified, even if she's having trouble expressing it.
She absolutely is if you follow her regularly you will see it’s only about her all the time her lifestyle shows it
It’s not implying she’s a sociopath at all! That’s a bit over the top
Comment! Wouldn’t say she’s mortified at all just feeling sorry for herself she was caught out her bloody “job” is an influencer she needs to cop on and work it as a job read and listen to the news If she hadn’t heard the news as you suggest then she needs to be in the real world the rest of the country seemed to have know
Last comment… she did know as she posted the post about ashling then next comment was about running

Pity there wasn't a moratorium put on these idiots for a few days. Posted a few stories about Ashling and back to there shite then. Looking at you grace sopoo poo and eeefffaaa
You can do that yourself….. by not looking at insta if it’s upsetting you so much!!! Maybe even delete the app for a few days! 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Thread.

faces by grace your time is done, you’re no longer relevant “hun”

• Heart
Reactions: 114
this is great and so important for sports stars to raise as so many young men looking up to them!
Big time, showing emotion, not being afraid to speak up and be upset. We need more of it. That was a massive win for them, that’s their ‘real’ professional job and he just absolutely nailed it.

Reactions: 6
She absolutely is if you follow her regularly you will see it’s only about her all the time her lifestyle shows it
It’s not implying she’s a sociopath at all! That’s a bit over the top
Comment! Wouldn’t say she’s mortified at all just feeling sorry for herself she was caught out her bloody “job” is an influencer she needs to cop on and work it as a job read and listen to the news If she hadn’t heard the news as you suggest then she needs to be in the real world the rest of the country seemed to have know
Last comment… she did know as she posted the post about ashling then next comment was about running
Couldn't agree more with this. She has zero empathy because she has been indulged and pampered her whole life. But she hasn't the brains to be a sociopath! She's thundering around the house now snapping at Kips and feeling sorry for herself. Let's hope someone has taken the kids off. She will be back soon crying and saying it's all the trolls fault. Rinse and repeat.

Reactions: 12
Sorry to be a total pain but where is she getting called out in comments. I’ve checked her recent grid posts…did she delete the comments?

Reactions: 1
Sorry to be a total pain but where is she getting called out in comments. I’ve checked her recent grid posts…did she delete the comments?
Some of the comments in this thread were about Doireann Garrihy rightly getting called out on her latest post for advertising McDonalds shortly after attending a vigil for Ashling.

Unfortunately they didn’t come out in sympathy with the poor unfortunate girl in the Belfast rape trial! I despair as I don’t know how we can change some mens attitude towards women!

Reactions: 18
Thread title
Her number of followers has taken a dive, its clear greasy grace is no longer our vibe

• Heart
Reactions: 65
She's down to 168160 now so a drop of 159 since yesterday.
Maybe now she'll learn to think before she speaks.
Grease will never learn as to learn you have to take accountability and admit your mistakes.. grease never makes mistakes.. it’s everyone else’s mistake as we pick her up wrong.. she’s a narcissist and lacks the ability to take responsibility and accountability for herself.. this is one of them “my friends know what I mean and Chris is proud of me moments”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.