Faces by Grace #93 Swinging baps, flowing flaps, "your girl" is addicted to daytime naps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a crock of tit, is it a money making thing??
If you've lost a loved one you don't need a day like that, you think about them all the time.
Both my parent have passed away before I got married, I had a nod to them. But I didn’t make a deal about it.
I wanted the day to be about my new husband and myself.
She pulls out her dad every so often to garner sympathy.

Reactions: 30
We definitely don't need so called influencers like Gracey Poo telling us to remember our loved ones who have passed, ta!!!
Both my parent have passed away before I got married, I had a nod to them. But I didn’t make a deal about it.
Aww I totally get that, I just meant this celebration day thing and ads for it. Like Grace must of been paid, it seems very disingenuous to me.

Reactions: 4
An Ad now & using her dead Dad for it..just when i thought she couldnt stoop any lower🙄🙄
Anything for an ad & some attention. Shame on her. And Grace the point of an ad is knowing what you’re shilling - I’m none the wiser & I’m sure others are the same.

Reactions: 13
She was only short of exhuming him and putting him at the top table like one of those weird tribes that keeps the dead with them at home. 🤣🤣 his cap, a chair for him, photos, ties, teddy’s from his clothes, cufflinks, wedding rings,..bleeping hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Her crying and poor little Hayden looking up at her she boils my piss, and don’t get started on that ad.
She's way too emotional infront of those poor kids. They are looking at her and don't know what to do..they are probably thinking "Here we go again". Cop on Grace. You're not the only one who has lost someone. She loves to wallow.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She was only short of exhuming him and putting him at the top table like one of those weird tribes that keeps the dead with them at home. 🤣🤣 his cap, a chair for him, photos, ties, teddy’s from his clothes, cufflinks, wedding rings,..bleeping hell.
Looks more like a wake or funeral

Reactions: 1
Same here. My mam had passed away 16 years before I married. I had a candle on the alter for her. Lit it myself after we did the unity candles. I asked the priest NOT to mention it and he bloody did 🙄 but sure look. It was a private moment and I certainly wouldn't be using this moment on Instagram for an ad. Nothing is sacred anymore

• Heart
Reactions: 28
We definitely don't need so called influencers like Gracey Poo telling us to remember our loved ones who have passed, ta!!!

Aww I totally get that, I just meant this celebration day thing and ads for it. Like Grace must of been paid, it seems very disingenuous to me.
Noooo, don’t take me the wrong way, sorry. Just meant she is going over the top. Wee nod, but bleeping hell she takes the biscuit (tin)

Reactions: 6
Wow how pathetic using your deceased father to try and earn a few bob. Disgusting, really disgusting.
Making a circus out of private moments, head has needed a wobble for a long time now but this is the lowest of the low.

Reactions: 22
She'll have the photos at his grave posted later....another thing that's ick-giving 🤢

Reactions: 5
I am laughing at the last two ‘THATS’ in it annunciated to hell rather than the Tallaght ‘dah’ 😝 sorry that that’s all I took from it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Like honestly you are spot on
Walking dead up in here
Anything for extra attention on her

Reactions: 6
How is the celebration day an ad what exactly is she meant to be promoting/selling? I’m actually lost here someone enlighten me.

Reactions: 13
I think we are all lost ....!!
She literally has no brand to promote today , hemorrhaging followers ...loves any excuse to show the wedding so she found a reason to post the wedding and the father for engagement...I can see her now on her insta finding celebration day and not even coping its a uk thing ...but I'm still at a loss with the #ad....

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Sent her a message saying I was disgusted at her using her fathers death for an ad. Doubt she’ll see it

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.