Faces by Grace #93 Swinging baps, flowing flaps, "your girl" is addicted to daytime naps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sure of course it's Celebration Day...she's celebrating Kips is home & she can duck about for the week child free!

Celebration day? Have you ever heard such shite!!

Reactions: 14
Who paid her though? Wtf is the ad actually for? 🤔
So I looked up who registered the domain - there’s no obvious info on the website- and it’s some bloke in Chelmsford, Essex whose occupation is designer and who was previously director of a property management company. It’s a private company not linked to a charity or anything, none of this makes any sense to me!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Absolute losers commenting “in tears watching this” no you’re bleeping not like.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I say matchsticks made her do it cause it’s a British thing

Good Jesus her voice really annoys me the way she goes up and down and drags out the words

THATTTTTFF

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I say matchsticks made her do it cause it’s a British thing

Good Jesus her voice really annoys me the way she goes up and down and drags out the words

THATTTTTFF
I’m from N.Ireland and have never heard of this “celebration day”- still none the wiser as what she’s supposed to be advertising! Just got flashback there to the wedding and her dancing to “father figure” with her uncle 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Crying like that in front of her children is so wrong on so many levels. My dad is no longer with us. I have my moments of grief but never in front of my children. It’s not fair on them. This just proves she’s an over indulged, spoilt brat of a baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Crying like that in front of her children is so wrong on so many levels. My dad is no longer with us. I have my moments of grief but never in front of my children. It’s not fair on them. This just proves she’s an over indulged, spoilt brat of a baby.
With a camera pointing at you ready for when u so call cry

Reactions: 15
The way her children were looking at her crying was really uncomfortable to watch and just plain weird. Setting up a camera to get into bed and being able to turn on the waterworks for #ad

Reactions: 26
Jesus though she’s an ugly crier. Would definitely beat Kim Kardashian there

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lights, camera, action Tears.
Crying on demand for the camera is the real sign of a narcissist. Most of these wagons are.

Reactions: 18
The mint colour dress and the dress she has linked are not the same dress or do I need a new pair of glasses???? Why is she constantly linking to dresses that are not the same as the ones she has on....

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.