Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SozBbz

VIP Member
I’m actually really interested in how this all works. I never knew that even if a child qualified that the hours are spread.
I for one am not remotely interested - can people please get down from their high horses and stop derailing the thread?

• Heart
Reactions: 76

Lady Bug

VIP Member
What exactly can Tusla do they can't force her to want to be a parent. The kids are fed, have a home, attend school and crèche and seem to have a wider family who step in. They may not get what they need emotionally from Grace but I didn't get that from my Mother either. Kids in this country are being neglected and abused and need social services but I don't think S and H fit the remit Let's try keep things in perspective here it's not a social workers job to make Grace want to be present with her kids. If they did get involved they would most likely be satisfied that Anne, Kips, Mags whoever are doing what Grace can't or won't do.

• Heart
Reactions: 73

Scarbouro

VIP Member
How can the condition be brand new if it's damaged and has makeup stains you stupid thick moron!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

ny_style

VIP Member
‘I love a show in the Bord Gais’
Of course you fucking do, it’s always free. Never put your hand in your pocket to buy tickets.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64

emanwhe

Chatty Member
“It’s not a musical, but it’s so funny.”

Look out Time Out magazine there’s a new theatre reviewer in town!

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Kswiss2020

Chatty Member
Call me an aul fart but I couldn’t think of anything worse than the absolute effort of having to go out 3/4 nights a week 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

Sunshineplz

VIP Member
Legit thought this was a hospital gown and she was waiting for her diagnosis.
"Grease, I'm afraid it's just as we suspected. You're entitled, greedy, thick as bottled shite, rough as a badgers arse, can't mother or do anything of merit, can't do your job, can't speak English, you also have a massive case of GIMME DAH without saying thank you, and you're 100% grease."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Also messaged BG. So the show was funny! But what was the show about grace? how was it funny? What did you love about it?
Useless woman.
She reminds me of Brendan Grace's character in Father Ted, "I had my fun and that's all that matters"

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Ratsout

VIP Member
Hasn’t sat down all day but was at the cinema ? Assume she rode a unicycle juggling the popcorn and sweets then for the entirety of film if she hasn’t sat down all day. Dope

• Haha
Reactions: 49

jazzbot

VIP Member
I love how that hotel spent a fortune rebranding and repositioning themselves in the market.

Only to invite your girl and her obese Nidge to promote it. Gimme dah 🥴

No sympathy for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
But hang on... Sienna goes to school Monday to Friday. Same time every day.
Does she not have a recurring alarm ??!

My alarm is set for 7.15 Monday to Friday. Doesn't everyone do this ?

Reactions: 46

Lisa1392

Anyone else find it weird that her husband was actually boarding his flight home and had to text her before she realised he was coming home today? Like surely they spoke on the phone yesterday or had some form of communication? Sounds like he went away for a week and they didn't even speak.

• Heart
Reactions: 45