Faces by Grace #93 Swinging baps, flowing flaps, "your girl" is addicted to daytime naps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her fashion sense has rubbed off on poor kips πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ He's only gone and borrowed his grandas tshirt!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Again, does Citywest have its own climate?? Cos it was warm today, but not so bad that I sweat my makeup off or had to complain about needing 37 layers of deodorant. We don’t hear this much moaning when she’s filling her super size cup in Marbella / Ihaly / insert any location a flight away from her children.

Reactions: 21
Where’s the β€˜Croissant’ πŸ₯ girl who used to comment on all her posts before ?
Was that michelle something or other? There was another girl who always commented too. The name just wont come to me who it was though. Havent noticed her in ages maybe she copped on to herself.

Reactions: 4
I'll just leave this here
Theres so much to unpack but for me, It's the fact the waist of the dress is up at her boobs because her boobs don't fit in the top, the part that is made for your boobs to sit.

Like what the feck is she thinking that looks OK? It blatantly doesn't fit her and looks awful. Nothing redeeming about it at all.

Reactions: 15
Theres so much to unpack but for me, It's the fact the waist of the dress is up at her boobs because her boobs don't fit in the top, the part that is made for your boobs to sit.

Like what the feck is she thinking that looks OK? It blatantly doesn't fit her and looks awful. Nothing redeeming about it at all.
She just looks so unkempt. The dress doesn't fit and it needs an iron. I'm not saying anyone needs to be plastered in make up all day but if social media is your job then a little bit of make up and a bit of dove body moose wouldn't go astray.
She's like a little kid standing there showing off she cleaned her room

Reactions: 13
Kids been made to pose with those bleeping lunch boxes in the park. Jen is on a freebie in Farnham estate with Denise . I'd say your girl is fuming she actually had to pay for her night out. Wonder who's minding the lodgers?

Reactions: 12
Wtf is she in about. Its not even that hot out! With the fan would you get a grip you fool its barely 18 degrees. Did you and your poor lip survive on the 2 foreign holiday's in a much hotter climate.

Be brave you can do it.

Reactions: 12
dare I say - her hair and makeup actually look nice.. so she can do it but chooses to turn up like an Amish milkmaid to β€œwork” events

I wonder was date night another freebie

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.