Faces by Grace #93 Swinging baps, flowing flaps, "your girl" is addicted to daytime naps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only non influencers one looks the best out of the lot of them. Grace and Jen forgoh to photoshop themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Beggy Mitchell for some new cleanser, and sure if that doesn't work she's AF linking it to try get whichever poor suckers click the link to pay for it for her 🥱

Reactions: 12
To greedy to pay for the plastic weights for 2 balloon, prob the only thing she had to get for the shower :rolleyes:

Reactions: 10
Her groping Deneezs bump in those photos on Dims page.. especially the first one. 🤮🤮🤮
Groping is right. I'd say she is hating not being able to "edih" that pic.

"I've used so much pots"
Maybe we have it all wrong, maybe English isn't her first language at all. 🙄🙄

Reactions: 11
Coffee into the overnight oats now 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣

Jen looks huge in that group pic!

Whats with your girl linking completely different dresses to what she’s wearing? Lazy cow

Reactions: 11
Do you remember when you were a child and on the rare occasions you’d see an adult cry you where absolutely shook? My heart breaks for this kids, they must be so anxious and feel so unsafe and insecure.

Anyway the only thing I took from that wedding morning video is that she’s absolutely ballooned in the 10 months since the wedding. I didn’t think she looked great at the time of the wedding but looking back now she was in much better shape than today.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
The mint colour dress and the dress she has linked are not the same dress or do I need a new pair of glasses???? Why is she constantly linking to dresses that are not the same as the ones she has on....
Made it very small and unclear so you click her AF link and your cookied up and she gets commission if you buy anything on that site for the next 30 days, this affiliate link infuriates me so much they are no more helping you by putting up links that’s what google image search is for, they are lining their pockets and laughing all the way, 🤢🤢🤢
Can someone remind me what the story was with Denise? Wasn’t she like Dim almost married? Was her Fella “Jim” FBG account?

Reactions: 5
Made it very small and unclear so you click her AF link and your cookied up and she gets commission if you buy anything on that site for the next 30 days, this affiliate link infuriates me so much they are no more helping you by putting up links that’s what google image search is for, they are lining their pockets and laughing all the way, 🤢🤢🤢
Can someone remind me what the story was with Denise? Wasn’t she like Dim almost married? Was her Fella “Jim” FBG account?
Yep Denise was engaged to the dodgy accountant and they had bought a house. She never addressed what happened but she was single and the house was sold.
I like Denise, she seems like a nice girl and I'm happy things have worked out for her

Reactions: 5
Ah it’s from Shein so never gonna look the exact same as the photo! It looks like it’s the same dress though
She has legit posted completely different dresses and swimsuits.

Can’t find dah so I posted dis. 🥴

Or linking/recommending things she doesn’t even own for cash 💰

Reactions: 9
Yep Denise was engaged to the dodgy accountant and they had bought a house. She never addressed what happened but she was single and the house was sold.
I like Denise, she seems like a nice girl and I'm happy things have worked out for her
He was a seriously dodgy accountant. He wasn’t qualified so I would even call him an accountant. Didn’t someone say here he was fond of the coke ❄❄.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.