Faces by Grace #93 Swinging baps, flowing flaps, "your girl" is addicted to daytime naps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go Gimmes, thread 93 ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

Congratulations to @ThatGeebag for the winning thread title with a massive 90 votes! Your prize is a dessert delivered to your bedroom. Ice cream on the bedsheets? #OBSESSED!

Grace put in a few hours minding (not parenting) her kids so she could ditch them for nights out with the girlos.

Grace needed a day of pampering and food and luckily for her some brand was stupid enough to invite her.

A hotel gave her a freebie pamper night. It was... Fine? Who knows, she's not big on details.

Please make sure to put the word 'thread title' in your nomination posts and no swearing allowed.

Gerrup!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I love how that hotel spent a fortune rebranding and repositioning themselves in the market.

Only to invite your girl and her obese Nidge to promote it. Gimme dah ๐Ÿฅด

No sympathy for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
The images posted of the gym could easily just be stock images she fires up. That's it for today. She could have gone around one day and just taken a load of the equipment and environs and saved them for when suits. There's never a sinner in them.

Reactions: 18
The images posted of the gym could easily just be stock images she fires up. That's it for today. She could have gone around one day and just taken a load of the equipment and environs and saved them for when suits. There's never a sinner in them.
I'd say they all run when they see her coming.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In fairness the hotel does look nice, shame about the location.. and Greasy.

Thread 93 wow ๐Ÿ˜ฏ These threads are moving as quick as Grace does when sheโ€™s legging it from her kids ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 29
In fairness the hotel does look nice, shame about the location.. and Greasy.

Thread 93 wow ๐Ÿ˜ฏ These threads are moving as quick as Grace does when sheโ€™s legging it from her kids ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚
Iโ€™ve stayed in that hotel a few times recently and it was really nice

Reactions: 5
Anyone see caitriona redmonds stories today? she was doing a review on hello fresh and the influencer connection very interesting, they get 30 euro when someone uses their link and 15 if they set up a subscription. very lucrative for someone with a big following, she talked about transparency and said hello fresh are very transparent but some of the influencers need to be etc. I never knew how they worked so was good to know , she went on to say if you like the influencer and sheโ€™s working hard itโ€™s a good way to support them . Iโ€™ve used a few peopleโ€™s codes as they are great at what they do and was happy to do it , but see this yoke not a penny would I give to her or her cronies.
Edited to fix spelling errors

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Everytime anyone says something funny itโ€™s guaranteed that the next post will be โ€œthread titleโ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Iโ€™ve stayed in that hotel a few times recently and it was really nice
I work close by and have had lunches here prior to the Ukraine situation. It has only just reopened after being a refugee hub.
It was cleared of the refugees to open again as a holiday hotel.
It's a nice spot for lunch and coffee too..

Reactions: 4
What happened to the fancy lunch boxes she was tagging?? I'd say she does be only fuming she has to pay for and put together a lunch for the child every day.

Reactions: 8
A ham swirl? FFS Grace. I'm cringing at the name, she thinks she's done something groundbreaking. Also...that's also not enough food for Sienna. Again.
Did she see the name ham swirl on TikTok or something? Absolute dose. She is so embarrassing.

Reactions: 9
I dont get why she doesnt walk Sienna to school every morning although its really telling, Its about 20 minutes from her house and a straight walk there and back. There's your steps Grace and also a good bit of daily exercise.
She hasnt got an easy 9-5 she's rushing to get to.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.