Faces by Grace #93 Swinging baps, flowing flaps, "your girl" is addicted to daytime naps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kids been made to pose with those bleeping lunch boxes in the park. Jen is on a freebie in Farnham estate with Denise . I'd say your girl is fuming she actually had to pay for her night out. Wonder who's minding the lodgers?
They are the driest looking “picnics” I’ve ever seen. Here’s a box of nutrient free carbs for ye! Eat up & ye can have some salmon with gravy for dinner 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She said she can’t find the link, it’s the first one in her “links” she only wore it like 3 weeks ago
Just shows how lazy she is

Everytime she posts a pic from that room I can smell the dust from it cause she defo doesn’t clean as u can see

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's just hot because she's fat. I can relate I'm always sweahin 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Tagging Bperfect and Sosue Cosmetics she is desperate for a collab. Every Tom Dick and Harry works with Bperfect but not Grace she really is that bad in terms of influencers
---
Her “go-to palette” that’s never been used?
duck right off, Grace.
Tagging Bperfect in the hope of a collab. She’s that bad they won’t even work with her and they have some questionable people on their collabs 😂😂🙈

Reactions: 13
Hang on she's doing an ad for celebration day ( wtf is that?!) and using her dead dad ??! She's disgusting

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Never heard of celebration day. I dont get it. What exactly is the ad for...and who paid for that? Hallmark??

Reactions: 14
“We had an empty chair for anyone who wanted to join, especially my dad”🤣🤣 sorry to laugh, my own dad is dead and never made my wedding. I’m guessing he didn’t show up? The way she says it like he’s actually going to rock up to the wedding and sit on the chair 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ah now she has lost the plot ...an ad for what !!! Don't get me started on her over pronouncing her t's and me dad ! The ugly crying at the start ....I just don't get it all ! Is she finally accepting she is losing followers so out comes the dad ...it will get a good few comments ...

Reactions: 22

So, it looks like it's a UK thing.
What a crock of tit, is it a money making thing??
If you've lost a loved one you don't need a day like that, you think about them all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I cannot with the I’m having an emotional moment quick take out the camera and film it.

Is literally nothing private

• Heart
Reactions: 21
We definitely don't need so called influencers like Gracey Poo telling us to remember our loved ones who have passed, ta!!!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.