Faces by Grace #93 Swinging baps, flowing flaps, "your girl" is addicted to daytime naps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My incredible husband surprised me with my dad’s hatttttttttt.
Why is he incredible for that? I’m guessing he just asked her mother, have you something of her dad’s, and her mother gave him the hahhh.
That’s all that was left as they seem to have used absolutely everything else of her Dad’s…signeh ring, weddin ring, ties, pendant, cuff links, song, photos, teddy bear from his clothes.
Why does she say THATTT so emphasised, is it to stop her sayin thah.
So it’s an AD for something no one gets or understands. Mystery.
But also the hat was something borrowed? When did she wear it on her wedding day? Like did she wear it at the reception 🤣🤣 It’s all so bizarre.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread title: Me da's hah(ttttttt). Linking tah(ttttt). Don't care, gimme tah(ttttt).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
No that is what jen looks like in real life, just not in her own insta photoshopped pics!!!!
Isn’t mad how much Jen photoshops her own pictures and her page is about weight loss , gym and eating healthy
She’s done amazing with the Amount of weight she’s lost and she looks great why photoshop her pictures

Reactions: 7
how are we on 58 pages on this thread? We need a new one QUICK!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.