Faces by Grace #93 Swinging baps, flowing flaps, "your girl" is addicted to daytime naps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s holding an Anine Bing bag??! Must be a lucky man from marbs?
Talk about not suiting her slob unkempt vibe
Clean girl aesthetic she is NOT

Reactions: 9
Whoever uploaded them photos of the Elizabeth Arden event must be mates with Mitch 😂 blurry and half the heads cropped off 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t decide if she’s got body dysmorphia or just doesn’t give a f about her appearance anymore. it’s not normal to show up looking that bad (she has worn dirty tracksuits to events). She knows she’ll be videoed and photographed.

“Nothing to look forward to after the wedding” she said. She has given up completely but still has her two grabby hands out. Entitled. Until she gives up I’ll never pity her.

This week has been eye opening. It’s obvious Kips and the extended family are raising baby Grace Si and H. She’s a horrible cow eating up valuable time that should be given to the kids not her.

The fact she goes to the opening of an envelope and barely mentions it (and therefore she’s not even growing her channel) means she just wants to get away from the kids and be fed. Anxiety me hole.

Reactions: 31
God I feel a bit sorry for her, does she realise how that dress is supposed sit in relation to bust and waist?
She looks like someone out of the asylum for day release. I would not open my front door looking like that. 😂Shocking the state of her and that horrible mangy rats tail end on her hair needs chopping off. 😱😱

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I swear if she didn’t have a rattle thread she’d have gone into oblivion already. I reckon it’s only views as a result of here that’s keeping any engagement on her page.

Reactions: 13
Jen has done a second b2b reel today. Obviously asked to do it, full face of make up. That’s why your girl is suddenly back. If Jen is seeing Moe she could end up with a big role in the scumbag gym. See the guy dropping the weights in the last story!?
---
I swear if she didn’t have a rattle thread she’d have gone into oblivion already. I reckon it’s only views as a result of here that’s keeping any engagement on her page.
I often think about this too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Jen has done a second b2b reel today. Obviously asked to do it, full face of make up. That’s why your girl is suddenly back. If Jen is seeing Moe she could end up with a big role in the scumbag gym. See the guy dropping the weights in the last story!?
---

I often think about this too.
Things get discussed here and people go to have a nose then this then ups her engagement
She’s dropping followers by the bucket load everyday and yet she’s clinging on
I do think people are getting wise to them all and their lies and bullshit but people really need to unfollow them all their pages are open no need to follow and give them numbers but I do think her time is coming to an end
---
Like who cares??? So what ya lifted something heavy for afew seconds.
Time would be better spent liftin' yo diddies
Or kiddies 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.