Faces by Grace #93 Swinging baps, flowing flaps, "your girl" is addicted to daytime naps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grace has won an award at the VIP style awards tonight. She won "Best Milk Maid" voted by her Amish & Mormon communities. She was praised for her dress sense, compared to some night gowns of the season and for going au naturelle with her boobs, always.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Every dopey hun at the awards tonight, including her matchdick colleagues. Imagine your girl was there squeezed into some tiny dress with her vag, legs and tits out with her 🤡 make up and rat tails. Stomping around and clearing the food off people’s plates. She’d stand out like a sore thumb. She really has become a useless nobody! Rosie ignoring her yesterday,

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That milk maid costume is......there are no words. That's her job. Does she not have a wardrobe of clothes suitable for work and then everyday clothes. In a past life I had to be presentable in my job as it was very public and sometimes it was a pain in the hole but I always had to be presentable. Well dressed. Make up. Hair etc. Even on days with migraines, exhaustion etc the facade went up. This yoke has given up. I'd be embarrassed putting the bins out in that never mind attending her job 🙄

Reactions: 17
That milk maid costume is......there are no words. That's her job. Does she not have a wardrobe of clothes suitable for work and then everyday clothes. In a past life I had to be presentable in my job as it was very public and sometimes it was a pain in the hole but I always had to be presentable. Well dressed. Make up. Hair etc. Even on days with migraines, exhaustion etc the facade went up. This yoke has given up. I'd be embarrassed putting the bins out in that never mind attending her job 🙄
I really believe she thinks she’s amazing original Insta hun so she doesn’t bother nobody pulls her on anything because she throws a tantrum and is unbeatable and I’d say everyone walks on egg shells around her so she’s absolutely no grasp on reality
It will all stop eventually so what she will do she’s not a nice person her Mua skills are awful she’ll be fucked she might have to get one of them easy 9-5 jobs 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She doesn’t have a job really ,, she just goes to freebies , doesn’t say anything bar shes obsessed.. doesn’t explain anything., doesn’t educate her bots on anything,, doesn’t do faces 💁🏼‍♀️ doesn’t do parenting doesn’t stick at anything her page is insufferable 😩

Reactions: 22
She genuinely used to dress lovely yrs ago. I think she's extremely lazy but I also think she's abit lost.

Reactions: 8
She doesn’t have a job really ,, she just goes to freebies , doesn’t say anything bar shes obsessed.. doesn’t explain anything., doesn’t educate her bots on anything,, doesn’t do faces 💁🏼‍♀️ doesn’t do parenting doesn’t stick at anything her page is insufferable 😩
Ah now that’s a bit unfair. She’s flah out doing siennas lunchbox. That takes all day. Doin da carrots and dah baby belz.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
As a competitive powerlifter there is no bleeping way she squatted 92.5kg absolutely none. Oh and no video how convenient caus it didn't happen..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
As a competitive powerlifter there is no bleeping way she squatted 92.5kg absolutely none. Oh and no video how convenient caus it didn't happen..
Mad how Jen was able to do it 😂😂(with video)
And Grace just “happens” to have done the same without recording it. And she filming from the moment she wakes up

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Thread suggestion

Lifting wehs but not my diddies, gimme dah meah rose, don’t like minding my kiddies

(Using text from other posts cause nearly choked laughing)

• Haha
Reactions: 44
So just to be clear she actually lifted 92kg but instead shared a video of her squatting 65kg once ? If you're able to squat 92.5kg you'd be doing way more than one rep at 65kg.
There's what you can lift and then there's what you can lift properly without doing any damage to yourself.

Seeing Cian DuCrot closing the Late Late last night reminded me of the recent time she tried to claim she made him and was responsible for his success.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well there’s never gonna be a pregnancy announcement, no way Kips would go near that!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Unless you are doing a weight lifting competition what the hell use is trying to lift the heaviest weights, it’s not doing anything for her , just damaging her back. Why cant she use the gym properly, some cardio on the threadmill, other exercises that might help her body.

Reactions: 14
Unless you are doing a weight lifting competition what the hell use is trying to lift the heaviest weights, it’s not doing anything for her , just damaging her back. Why cant she use the gym properly, some cardio on the threadmill, other exercises that might help her body.
She’s far too lazy to do cardio. Weight lifting is easier to her. Doesn’t have to break a sweah and is away from her home for a few hours

Christ she looks like the purple Tele Tubbie on crack in that gear. She would be better off doing 10'000 steps round cihy west than lifting weights and bulking herself up even more.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Someone please tell her how to dress

Also how lazy is she at given information about these events you would feel like recording what 1 influencer has said about the event compared to Grace.

She does nothing at all and looks out of place everywhere she goes

Mad how Jen was able to do it 😂😂(with video)
And Grace just “happens” to have done the same without recording it. And she filming from the moment she wakes up
She obvious very jealous of Jens success and has to try and better her at stuff like the gym and the her attempts at cooking healthy meals. She has zero shame. Even when Jen I was starting to dat the guy from the gym, grease was always showing up with her like a third wheel. Like she is such a looser.

You can tell she doesn’t have many friends in the industry and hasn’t been asked to go on any podcasts which are everywhere at the moment.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.