Faces by Grace #93 Swinging baps, flowing flaps, "your girl" is addicted to daytime naps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even with a Mitch the mommy quality photo you can see the nipples. No bra on.

The dress cups are up to her neck. Tits resting on the waist hand. The dress doesn’t fit you Grease!

Despite the madness of her day yesterday she attends the freebie facial.

Reactions: 10
Legit thought this was a hospital gown and she was waiting for her diagnosis.
"Grease, I'm afraid it's just as we suspected. You're entitled, greedy, thick as bottled shite, rough as a badgers arse, can't mother or do anything of merit, can't do your job, can't speak English, you also have a massive case of GIMME DAH without saying thank you, and you're 100% grease."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
What does she have against bras tho? I'm intrigued by her absolute refusal to wear one 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just heard on the radio that the king and I coming to board gosh! End of June bet your gurl be there and this time it’s a musical so she be happy😄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion,
Gimme dis, Gimme dah, will abandon me
Kids for any ol’ tah

• Haha
Reactions: 28
FBG Needs A Bra....

Faces By Grace's breasts needs your help. Her boobs are tired of pointing South. A cycle of no bra wearing and unsupportive dresses has lead to these bad boys swinging low and wobbling to and fro...

For just €2 a month, you can give these Saggy Sallys the lift they need!

Click the link below to donate. #sp #ad #collab #brandambassador

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.