Faces by Grace #93 Swinging baps, flowing flaps, "your girl" is addicted to daytime naps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does she have against bras tho? I'm intrigued by her absolute refusal to wear one 🤔
I’d say the ones she has don’t fit and she won’t buy new ones. Like the Mantra shoes must have holes at this stage. She’s constantly wearing gifted stuff, which if she was avoiding fast fashion and being conscious I’d applaud her, but I reckon they are smashed.

Reactions: 10
I honestly think she has some form of reverse body dysmorphia?

Like she genuinely doesn't see what other people do when she looks in the mirror?

Her hair needs BADLY cut and styled- at least 4-5 inches. Her go to lazy-ass styles of a trunchbull bun or that stoopid side plait thing she does just scream 'I need a low maintenance style that looks good with minimal effort'

I think she thinks she has the perky breasts of a skinny teenager, and we're (plus her mum/ the bridal boutique etc) are all jealous or something?

And a stylist- good God get her out of the fast fashion shite she's forever linking- my 18yr old wouldn't wear some of the tat she posts.

Reactions: 17
Blessed day witches ✌🏻
blessed be the fruit - she’s handmaids tale- ing her way braless into the weekend

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’d say the ones she has don’t fit and she won’t buy new ones. Like the Mantra shoes must have holes at this stage. She’s constantly wearing gifted stuff, which if she was avoiding fast fashion and being conscious I’d applaud her, but I reckon they are smashed.
Ah surely to God she can go into Dunnes or M&S, get measured up and buy a few bras on special offer. It's natural that our bodies change when we have kids, when we get older, when we gain or lose weight. Surely she can spare an hour of her time and €100 from her holiday fund.

Reactions: 14
I just booked a bra fitting appointment in M and S which I've been meaning to do for ages. The only thing she has ever influenced me to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her boobs resting on her stomach 🙄 would she not invest in a decent bra it would make all the world of difference to her and so would so some shape wear.

Reactions: 12
I just booked a bra fitting appointment in M and S which I've been meaning to do for ages. The only thing she has ever influenced me to do.
Totally off topic but avoid bra fittings in high street stores! Search for abrathatfits calculator and measure yourself. It's so much more comprehensive and correct

Grave can have that tip for free

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Those god forsaken VIP style awards are on tonight 🫠🙄. Does Grease ever get an invite to these? I see Terrier and Lisa Jordan going.

Reactions: 7
Orlaith Donlon -greases one time muse /person she tried to copy Mother Earth style
is absolutely smashing the weight loss
with 4 kids
and yes a very ‘life is immaculate middle class smug’ way but goes to the gym whilst 4 kids at school eats real food etc …big change in one year!

Grease is coming up to 3 yrs harping on

I love me

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Orlaith Donlon -greases one time muse /person she tried to copy Mother Earth style
is absolutely smashing the weight loss
with 4 kids
and yes a very ‘life is immaculate middle class smug’ way but goes to the gym whilst 4 kids at school eats real food etc …big change in one year!

Grease is coming up to 3 yrs harping on

I love me
There are days I Love OD, then days where I’m like, just give over. But she would put greasy to shame.
I wish I had her motivation.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.