Faces by Grace #93 Swinging baps, flowing flaps, "your girl" is addicted to daytime naps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kips is back and doing the kids breakfast cause the pancakes looked cooked.

Reactions: 11
I think those pancakes look like they're pre made packaged ones, laziest option.

Reactions: 10
She obvious very jealous of Jens success and has to try and better her at stuff like the gym and the her attempts at cooking healthy meals. She has zero shame. Even when Jen I was starting to dat the guy from the gym, grease was always showing up with her like a third wheel. Like she is such a looser.

You can tell she doesn’t have many friends in the industry and hasn’t been asked to go on any podcasts which are everywhere at the moment.
I totally agree that she’s unbelievably jealous of Jens connection to the gym. She thinks that’s her thing. She shows up once in a blue moon to lift weights. Pretends she lifted 92kg yesterday (forgot to fillum 🥴) because Jen hit 100kg. B2b never shared her fake PB story either. Sure Jan! Stevie wonder can see that she’s putting on weight. As said, she needs cardio and fat burn not more bulk atm. Doesn’t help that she’s fused to the cafe counter stuffing her face after.

Jen and Moe are probably ripping the piss out of her behind her back. Your girl hanging around watching her mate shift a fella like a spare wheel. Anything to get ouh of de house.
---
I can’t get my head round how she thinks her kids’ breakfast / lunch is content! Just shows how little really she’s got on.
She shows us everytime she feeds or does anything for them. Alarming.

I’m not a PT but I feel that I can quite safely state that NONE of her bulk is due to muscles.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m not a PT but I feel that I can quite safely state that NONE of her bulk is due to muscles.
Nail on the head. As a woman it takes a lot to bulk or grow muscle. Apart from her lack of consistency she also hasn’t the diet to support growth. It’s milky lattes and açaí bowels 😜 that have her the way she is

Reactions: 9
The use of the word bulk was a polite way of saying piling on more fat 🫢 there are zero signs of her toning herself up.

Even if she was toning up but not losing weight you’d see the value. But she’s lifting the odd weight then treating herself non stop.

In her warped head she thinks lifting weights and eating loads of proteein and foo-ud will melt the weight off. She’s getting bigger each month. Too lazy to sweat it out (mentioned already) and put the work in.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What a narcissist omg - obviously told Sienna she cried how would the child know otherwise if she was on stage . I’m not a crier but I do get emotional at each birthday , show etc but I have a little private sob 😂

Reactions: 8
“You always do that”.

Yeah I’m sure Sienna sees her mother crying in tempers And tantrums all the time. The she hulk.

Grease making it about herself as per.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
She obvious very jealous of Jens success and has to try and better her at stuff like the gym and the her attempts at cooking healthy meals. She has zero shame. Even when Jen I was starting to dat the guy from the gym, grease was always showing up with her like a third wheel. Like she is such a looser.

You can tell she doesn’t have many friends in the industry and hasn’t been asked to go on any podcasts which are everywhere at the moment.
Are Jen and moe a thing? I didn’t realise this. I have to say I love Jen she seems like a lovely person

Reactions: 4
What a narcissist omg - obviously told Sienna she cried how would the child know otherwise if she was on stage . I’m not a crier but I do get emotional at each birthday , show etc but I have a little private sob 😂
That quote was just for show she cried and s said gosh always do that
To me that’s a lie just to make her look good to her fans!

Reactions: 4
Most parents feel emotional at stuff like that but what they don't do is film themselves for Instagram 'crying' on their child's first day of school. Especially when the child was in creche from the day they were born and when most of the time she can barely tolerate spending any time with the child. I think she cries to take the attention away from S. And I think S has actually realised it too.

Reactions: 13
Was it a real cry though or just a single tear she squeezed out that time for Pelo Denise 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Classic narc mother move. Make it about her and her crying fit.
Loads of kids to extracurricular stuff and have games..shows ..competitions. what is she F**kin crying for???

Reactions: 18
Classic narc mother move. Make it about her and her crying fit.
Loads of kids to extracurricular stuff and have games..shows ..competitions. what is she F**kin crying for???
Like the fake crying she did when she told them they were going on a freebie holiday to Portugal 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m no gym expert I do go to the gym and walk a lot but I can’t understand the focus in this gym with PB when you lift it once surely anyone could do that what’s the point
For me and I’m sure a lot of people going to gym or any exercise Is to be fitter and healthier what’s the point of lifting PB If nothing else changes it’s a waste

That dress is awful it’s not nice on the model never mind Grace do people actually click these links she posts her taste is awful

Reactions: 12
It’s not even the same dress in the AF link does she thinks people are stupid? Who would who would want that dress anyway its horrible. That sorry just proves the greed.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.