Faces by Grace #93 Swinging baps, flowing flaps, "your girl" is addicted to daytime naps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah folks, leave her alone, she’s busy being an amazing WIMS ambassador…..

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The comments about her nose and jokers smile must have gotten to her yesterday.

Which funnily enough if she was actually a likeable, honest person who didn't put other women down at every opportunity no one would care about her appearance

Reactions: 4
Sitting in the car waiting on the school bus. Lizzo’s About Damn Time come’s on the radio. I just can’t unsee Your Girl gyrating along to it 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Which funnily enough if she was actually a likeable, honest person who didn't put other women down at every opportunity no one would care about her appearance
Wrong thread but I immediately know who it's about and agree 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can anyone see her followers iist on her profile ? All I can see is the other blue tick accounts that are following her

Reactions: 1

Is this for SOH thread?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Looking at the few happy birthdays to her om
Matchstick just a bare happy birthday wishes from them! And not even a thanks from greasy she’s so entitled 🙄

Reactions: 1
So she's away for 3 weeks of the month (pretty much between her nights out, her breaks away, her days off, etc etc). He's away for 1 week a month. Do the kids ever see them together?

Reactions: 2
It is hard to mind two children on your own.. when you have a full time job and you’ve just come home from work and you have a load of washing to do, dinner to prep, school lunches to make and all the other jobs to do around the house as an adult.

But we know that Grace does not create content full time nor does she do her own washing, Anne cooks for her most of the time when Kips is away, she fucks a boiled egg into siennas lunchbox and calls it a day. Plonking her arse on her sofa that someone else cleaned surrounded in clutter while she shoves her kids in front of the telly for the evening
That's probably why she "dreads" when Kips is away. Because he probably does the lion's share of the work around the home and with the family. So when he's away she's all at sea, can't deal with the increased responsibility that's why her family have to rally in around her to keep things afloat. I doubt himself going away with work is last minute - surely they know a few weeks in advance that she can prepare herself both mentally and practically.

Reactions: 8
Grace is the one who needs to be babysat when Krispy is away. It’s such a strange set up.

Reactions: 12
Sitting in the car waiting on the school bus. Lizzo’s About Damn Time come’s on the radio. I just can’t unsee Your Girl gyrating along to it 🤢
I listen to Ruth Scott every evening on my way home from my easy 9-5 at 7.30pm and every time she says her name I say Rooh Scoh 🙅‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I heard her say Kips mam was checking when he was home ! Just shows you the circle of support she has / needs of say everyone’s worried about the kids welfare when they’re left with her .

Reactions: 11
My favourite bit yesterday was her claiming she was getting her walk in “nice and early” and it nearly midday 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
My favourite bit yesterday was her claiming she was getting her walk in “nice and early” and it nearly midday 🤣🤣🤣
I was adding up her timeline in my head to 😂😂😂 your girl celebrating Being up before 12. Big lie in for her today.

Reactions: 3
I heard her say Kips mam was checking when he was home ! Just shows you the circle of support she has / needs of say everyone’s worried about the kids welfare when they’re left with her .
This!!! What a bleeping shitshow. Imagine the anxiety THEY have trying to check up on her constantly. Your girl then with her meltdowns. She’s fit for the bin. Useless
---
Lads are we still waiting on the couch to dry or what? Still no update 🙄
I can’t WAIT to see the filthy before shots. I’ll be Devo if we never see. What is the co called again? I want to see if they posted maybe?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.