Faces by Grace #91 Gimme dis and gimme dah while I’m watching the dog roidin' the cah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are they in cowboy hats. I’m so confused they look like they all picked outfits blind folded in forever 21 in 1994.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
No wonder she is constantly out of breathe…she vapes. Explains a lot.
She'll probably come on and say its a cbd vape for her anxiehee 😂 I actually stopped following Grace years ago before her 2nd child even but the debacle of Dims hens crossover has me here its gas.

Its Saturday night, they are staying 15 mins taxi ride away from Puerto Banus (which is where people going to marbella think they are going anyways) but they've gone 20 mins the other direction from their hotel to some garden in the middle of nowhere with a tit dj by sounds of it thinking they were going to the coach-ella of mar-bella ffs 🤣🤣🤣🤣 and the Grace one dressed ready for the muck and cold of a festival in a field in kildare, its comedy gold!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Grace looked well the first night I will give her that.
But anyone who thinks today's get up is nice needs to go to specsavers.

The colour is wrong, the boots are wrong .... everything is wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The girl that commented saying she thought it was a Halloween costume is the same girl that usually licks her hole 😅 (I think)
Yes that's her. I noticed she was dissing the women's best gear too. Wonder what's happened that she's not fawning over grace anymore 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Of course she's 🔥🔥🔥 Anyone would be if they wore that outfit during a heatwave....sweh-in!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.