Faces by Grace #91 Gimme dis and gimme dah while I’m watching the dog roidin' the cah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All jokes aside imagine the hassle and stress of bleeping themed outfits?? I'd be telling Dimbo to shove her boho vibes where the sun don't shine. The absolute notions of her. I'd actually laugh at this stage if Paddy is doing the dirty. She's that bleeping self absorbed he could be riding someone in the next room and she'd be too busy with the phone in her hand to notice. And what is that dope doing wearing docs in a heatwave???

• Haha
Reactions: 35
This would have been the perfect opportunity to get back into the Boho wedding dress.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
This has given me the best laugh, i wouldn't have their sad lives for all the Emma matresses in the world😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
That “festival” is about as Boho as a Tesla and they definitely planned for it.
Dim in her cowboy boots and Grace as an extra on the Addams Family look like twats.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
The girl that commented saying she thought it was a Halloween costume is the same girl that usually licks her hole 😅 (I think)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The boots 😂 and a heatwave in Spain 🙈 stop the lights ! Sure they’d take up all your ryanair baggage allowance 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.