Faces by Grace #91 Gimme dis and gimme dah while I’m watching the dog roidin' the cah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jen and Grace are not bridesmaids.
I don't find it odd that Jen didn't go. She probably doesn't have the cash.
I wouldn't have that sort of money, and if I did I'd rather spend it on a family holiday.

Reactions: 40
I really see tumble weeds blowing around inside dims head. She’s just so vacant looking .

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Haha she actually deleted the original pic and updated it with it edited out…. Would u be arsed.
Tell me you read tattle without telling me you read tattle 😂 plus it was about 12 hours later so everyone’s seen it at that point. Loser.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I really thought she didn't read tattle as she blocks out any criticism but looks like she does ...that just makes the way she abandons her kids even worse if she reads here and it doesn't get to her

Reactions: 16
I think it’s very weird that her usual group of friends aren’t there. Fair enough Deneez is pregnant but it seems weird from Jen.

Reactions: 4
I really thought she didn't read tattle as she blocks out any criticism but looks like she does ...that just makes the way she abandons her kids even worse if she reads here and it doesn't get to her
I think mags reads here and sends her a message “grease take down the snap of you with the vape” grease “awe tanks hun”

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Didn't she say she signed a contract with her friends saying she wouldn't read here?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hilarious that all the stuff she reads about herself here the only thing that got in her head was the vape 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I doubt very much that she reads here, I'd say some seen the pic and told her to cut it out

Reactions: 9
I think it’s very weird that her usual group of friends aren’t there. Fair enough Deneez is pregnant but it seems weird from Jen.
I think it’s a bit strange too. Not seem Dom and Jen together for a long time. Can’t remember Dim congratulating Jen her book (I could be wrong). Jen has not wished her a great hen weekend etc….

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think Dom had also shared the vape shot and it’s gone now. Someone definitely sent them a message about the posts here😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She really has terrible terrible taste in clothes. Who thinks an all black outfit is ok in the summer in Spain? She gets it so wrong every time!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I can only imagine what her tan looked like after taking those big heavy boots off last night. She'd have been sweating in them all day and will have big white lines around her calves probably 🤣🤣 she'll be like a zebra going around today!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I gotta be honest... I just don't like this narrative of ... it's weird Jen isn't there.. if she was a good friend she would be there...
( this applies to real life and also this situation)

Dom has decided to get married. She decided to have a 3 / 4 day abroad hen on a bank holiday weekend including beach clubs and shite festivals. No doubt there will be a Dublin leg of this too. Then there's the 3 day wedding across 3 different venues.
Why should friends feel under pressure and obligated to go to these events if they don't have this kind of spare cash at their disposal? And let's be honest most of us wouldn't. If Dom was a good friend she would realise these type of weekends are out of reach for most people.

• Heart
Reactions: 109
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.