Faces by Grace #91 Gimme dis and gimme dah while I’m watching the dog roidin' the cah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I gotta be honest... I just don't like this narrative of ... it's weird Jen isn't there.. if she was a good friend she would be there...
( this applies to real life and also this situation)

Dom has decided to get married. She decided to have a 3 / 4 day abroad hen on a bank holiday weekend including beach clubs and shite festivals. No doubt there will be a Dublin leg of this too. Then there's the 3 day wedding across 3 different venues.
Why should friends feel under pressure and obligated to go to these events if they don't have this kind of spare cash at their disposal? And let's be honest most of us wouldn't. If Dom was a good friend she would realise these type of weekends are out of reach for most people.
I think it's more that I haven't seen Dom comment on any recent posts of Jen's or a congratulations on her book. Could be wrong of course.
But if there isn't anything up and Jen just didn't go because its simply alot to ask of anyone to go abroad for a hens let alone a single Mum and also expect people to go to an Irish hens and then also go to an over the top 3/4 venue wedding that is completely understandable. Like tbh Dom is carrying on like some kind of celeb. I genuinely thought after what happened her last engagement/wedding she'd be low key but she's gone to the other end of the show off insta spectrum.
I think most people would pass up on one of Dom's many many celebrations for herself but as we all know Grace is not like most people.

Reactions: 28
Thread tirle suggestion- Morticia has arrived, in marbs for the rest, never a day off for Greasy, still flogging her women's best.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I laughed when I read that they said they were shocked to see a boho event in Marbella when they arrived , yet the theme for last night was……… Boho and they all had the outfits 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The saddest part is all the comments about her outfits etc on this hen will only reinforce her disdain for the kids and motivate her to spend even more time away from them .🥲

Reactions: 9
I gotta be honest... I just don't like this narrative of ... it's weird Jen isn't there.. if she was a good friend she would be there...

Dom has decided to get married. She decided to have a 3 / 4 day abroad hen on a bank holiday weekend including beach clubs and shite festivals. No doubt there will be a Dublin leg of this too. Then there's the 3 day wedding across 3 different venues.
Why should friends feel under pressure and obligated to go to these events if they don't have this kind of spare cash at their disposal? And let's be honest most of us wouldn't. If Dom was a good friend she would realise these type of weekends are out of reach for most people.
As a single parent myself I would not be attending these expensive events either but I’m just a nosy cow and have noticed the last few months there has been zero interaction between the two! Jen is a great mum, I just wondering if there has been some beef 🤔

Reactions: 13
Remember the "rewear, be aware" thing she tried to jump on?

Big difference from "yeah lets buy as much fast fashion as possible, so I can throw up some AF links to make some cash as Im a desperate cow, then to wear once and then sell on Depop or throw away"

Reactions: 19
Remember the "rewear, be aware" thing she tried to jump on?

Big difference from "yeah lets buy as much fast fashion as possible, so I can throw up some AF links to make some cash as Im a desperate cow, then to wear once and then sell on Depop or throw away"
Re wear, be aware thing was such a cash grab. She’s always ordering from fast fashion outlets. SHEIN is genuinely the worst there is

Reactions: 15
Funny how last year boho was her whole personality in the run up to her wedding… you’d think your girl would’ve had umpteen outfits at home to choose from rather than ordering off Shien🤔 it wouldn’t surprise me if she has that black outfit up on depop when she gets home.. just hope it gets a good wash beforehand !

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They are such a gang of losers 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Dominique needs to get herself a life seriously the cut of her going around with her white wifey tacky outfits you’d swear by the tack they were in their teens. It’s like she went online and purchased everything white and monogrammed to bring as much attention to herself as possible it’s pathetic.
They want hens and weddings for the gram and the actual marriage is an after thought

Reactions: 28
They are such a gang of losers 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Dominique needs to get herself a life seriously the cut of her going around with her white wifey tacky outfits you’d swear by the tack they were in their teens . They want hens and weddings for the gram and the actual marriage is an after thought
Totally agree with you look at Graces wedding all for the gram and by what we see she’s barely spent anytime with her husband or kids since
Sure she said herself she’d nothing to look forward to after the wedding

Reactions: 20

I break out in a cold sweat if I’ve to attend a bloody 1 day wedding at home, never mind a 3 day wedding. Anybody with kids or watching their finances would be seriously pissed. That’s taking time off work too. The notions of her. 🙄 In this climate too where people are struggling to put petrol in the car. Grace would be at the wedding even if it’s a 7 day wedding. All to avoid being a mother and wife.

Reactions: 42
It's not about the marriage at all. It's all about the hen parties and wedding for Insta!!

Reactions: 21
You’d think Don would have matured and tired of the wedding prep seen as this is her second time around doing all this. The bride cow boy hat, the Wifey tracksuit, the Bride bag 🙄🙄🙄🙄 So so sad

Reactions: 22
It just shows you how narcissistic & vapid these huns are. Everything has to be OTT for social media. Imagine having your phone out constantly at events, posing, showing off and not just enjoying the moment. This hen-do is pure tack. There’s not an original thought in any of the huns’ heads. Sure look at Grace’s wedding: a mishmash of ‘boho’ and then whatever she managed to beg. They might get freebies etc but I can say I’d never want their lives.. I’m happy not selling my soul & privacy for likes on the internet.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Dom must dislike her. A video montage of her boat trip and all the pictures with everyone. The only footage of greasy is her picking something out of her ear 🤢🤮
She has her in another part of the video too. Tbh I think it says more about Grace's carrying on, she was prob bleeping miserable and minus craic!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.