Faces by Grace #91 Gimme dis and gimme dah while I’m watching the dog roidin' the cah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣🤣🤣🤣 bleeping wifey
Hopefully she actually becomes one this time around! 🙈🤭 Personally, after the pain and embracement of the last break up, I would be having a low key one this time in private but no Dom needs all the admiration from total strangers to feel alive. Sad!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Looks like she got the credit card out on the vway to the airport, more fake followers,

Reactions: 4
Not a dicky bird from her this morning. I hope she's not asleep in Costa coffee while the others are in the sky!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Was Grace not at the St Tropez event yesterday evening? Did she not used to do quite a bit of work with them?
And how many tans has she advertised over the past few years that have all been her fave🥴 Thinking about St Tropez- did she not do an ad during covid times and actually wore a dressing gown / big jumper so you could barely see the tan? Typical Grace - lazy, shoddy& doing the absolute bare minimum

Reactions: 8
Oi love body blur it’s me favourite. Sally Hanson is my go to. The list goes on!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
🤣🤣🤣🤣 bleeping wifey
I realise this will offend some people but having everything branded as "bride to be, wifey, mrs soon to be" in the lead up to your wedding is the highest level of ick.
Grand for a small bit on a hens for the nights out but from the time you leave the house, along with all the stuff, but this wearing white to everything, and having entire bride themed outfits. duck off. Getting married is not about the gram.

and this will be mean but you'd think she'd have abit more cop on and be a little bit more subdued since she had all this already, I dunno, I think I'd just still have all the stuff but keep it a bit more low key. she had it before and it still went tits up.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
I realise this will offend some people but having everything branded as "bride to be, wifey, mrs soon to be" in the lead up to your wedding is the highest level of ick.
Grand for a small bit on a hens for the nights out but from the time you leave the house, along with all the stuff, but this wearing white to everything, and having entire bride themed outfits. duck off. Getting married is not about the gram.

and this will be mean but you'd think she'd have abit more cop on and be a little bit more subdued since she had all this already, I dunno, I think I'd just still have all the stuff but keep it a bit more low key. she had it before and it still went tits up.
I agree. It’s all for the gram and since she’s already done more or less the exact same hens (pretty sure her first hen was Marbella as well) you’d think she’d want it a bit more low key and change it up. It’s a bit rinse and repeat

Reactions: 15

I remember for my hens I explicitly told my bridesmaids none of that tit. No sashes, Willy straws, pictures of the other half on balloons and no white!!
duck that tit. I loved my hen. It was great.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Agree to all of this. Not too mention how embarrassing that being a wife is basically going to be her personality. You’d think in 2023, women would have more cop on not to be calling themselves wifey, Mrs soon to be etc. she’ll prob have her name changed before the ink is even dry on the marriage cert.

• Heart
Is she actually going on the hen? But weird that Jen is not going. Maybe it’s just close family only?

Reactions: 3
Is she actually going on the hen? But weird that Jen is not going. Maybe it’s just close family only?
Jen prioritise Carter (unlike certain people...) , she probably felt 4 days abroad was a bit overkill? She'll probably go to the 'home' ones.

Reckon she’s hiding the fact she’s going cause she’s such a fantastic bleeping mother and doesn’t want her fans (Mitch the Mommy) to know she’s gone away

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's been VERY quiet about it all. Didn't even say 'why' she got the spray tan last night. It's a bit odd? Like we know she was due to go? Is she gonna let on it was a last minute decision?

Reactions: 8
She's been VERY quiet about it all. Didn't even say 'why' she got the spray tan last night. It's a bit odd? Like we know she was due to go? Is she gonna let on it was a last minute decision?
Cos she will never make a fuss about something when the attention is not on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.