Faces by Grace #91 Gimme dis and gimme dah while I’m watching the dog roidin' the cah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Out last night for bedtime. Scheduled her tan for bedtime tonight. Away for the next 2/3 nights. It's so sad...

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I know it’s petty but I hate the way she says “sew nice” when she’s talking about things. Irks me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What is she doing all day that she has to do her tan at 7pm? She hates those two children.

Reactions: 17
The absolute hack of that cardi.. Whatever about wearing it around the house but in public on a night out!
`I had the pleasure of seeing it in person last night and amazingly, it's worse than the photos.

It reminded me of Katya's smocking dress in Rupaul, but to be fair, the challenge was Ugliest outfit. Which in that knitted flowers yoke, Grace would surely win.

1682626683174.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
🔊PSA
Hello Fresh can duck off now

every hun bun & son on my feed promoting it

it’s the new Spotlight

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She is just not a maternal mother at all.

Anyone else would book the tan for the morning. She doesn't give a tit. There's no excuses for this. It's sad.

Reactions: 14
She probably went straight to the airport from the tanning shop. Currently flaked ouh on an airport chair, using her cardigan as a blankeh.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Vogue Williams is a fan of the ugly knitted cardigan so I'd say Grace is copying her. They are besties after all and your girl has no style of her own.

Reactions: 9
I love how she specified it’s also the one she got for her hen 😅🤣 the start of it now
Oh no! No your girl started during the week. When she changed Kips screensaver to the horrible bridal party shot where mags looks like she seen a ghost and pretended it’s always there.

“well at MY wedding…”
---
Who wears a white tshirt to get a spray tan…? When you’re presumably braless? Although good aul Grace is always braless 🤦🏻‍♀️
Any excuse to have them flying 360 degrees. We know more about her blotchy tan than heathers the musical she was asked to promote.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The tit show aka Dim Doms hen is happening tomorrow! She'll be up bright and early, not a bother on her. Out the door quicker than Usain Bolt!
Jen mustn’t be going so. Probably can’t seeing as it needs 4 days for wedding too!

Reactions: 6
In the airport already on Dims story - tan barely had time to develop I’d say 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.