Faces by Grace #91 Gimme dis and gimme dah while I’m watching the dog roidin' the cah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very concerning content there. Essentially force feeding her kids food she’s openly admitted they do not like. That’s an express ticket to future food issues with her kids and then for her not to even eat it herself ?! The mind literally boggles

Reactions: 27
I’m not trying to make a bad joke here but you’d genuinely be happy to hear social services are keeping an eye on those poor kids. The horror that goes on makes me feel sick.not just this, it’s everything combined.
I agree. I know we only see a portion of her life and really I don’t want to sound dramatic but we’ve seen her lock her door on them, we’ve seen the scowl and way she speaks to them especially S

but to openly admit to force feeding your children with something she has said makes them gag is right up there for me with some sort of abuse. If this is what she shows what goes in behind closed doors. I’m actually just hoping she’s actually not with them to be honest as I reckon that’s less damaging.

Reactions: 13
€15 worth of food gone into that dish. Looked like 4 adult portions to me. She had a ready meal, Kips did too presumably.
What in God's name did she achieve other than making her kids feel sick? What a bleeping waste ot time and money. Don't even start me on the anti fish finger brigade. I assume more of them will be on here after they have done their 10'000 steps while folding the washing.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
My heart breaks for those beautiful little kiddos….she’s an absolute gowl….I honestly wouldn’t like to see how she treats them behind closed doors!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Can imagine her barking at poor Sienna every 5 minutes "eah".. then handing her a loaded spoon full of salmon mush and gravy. Holy mother of divine. This is actually quite distressing content.

Reactions: 33
I agree. I know we only see a portion of her life and really I don’t want to sound dramatic but we’ve seen her lock her door on them, we’ve seen the scowl and way she speaks to them especially S

but to openly admit to force feeding your children with something she has said makes them gag is right up there for me with some sort of abuse. If this is what she shows what goes in behind closed doors. I’m actually just hoping she’s actually not with them to be honest as I reckon that’s less damaging.
Poor wee crathuirs 😢😢At least Mags’ kids can leave after the night away. Poor H&S are stuck with this thunderc@&t of a mother.

Reactions: 19
Very concerning content there. Essentially force feeding her kids food she’s openly admitted they do not like. That’s an express ticket to future food issues with her kids and then for her not to even eat it herself ?! The mind literally boggles
I cannot understand why she is not eating the Fish Pie with her kids. Also Hayden is 3 yrs. Sounds like she is force feeding him. My grandson is 18 months and he feeds himself. Slow but that is how they learn. Salmon is good for kids so I would eat with them and say Mammy likes it just try a little. Obviously she wants the kids to wolf down their food and be gone.

Reactions: 19
I cannot understand why she is not eating the Fish Pie with her kids. Also Hayden is 3 yrs. Sounds like she is force feeding him. My grandson is 18 months and he feeds himself. Slow but that is how they learn. Salmon is good for kids so I would eat with them and say Mammy likes it just try a little. Obviously she wants the kids to wolf down their food and be gone.
Exactly... if she ate the same thing it would make more sense! But for her to go off & have a completely different dish which she "loves" made no sense. Feel so sorry for them.

Yeah fish is good, but so is chicken & why couldn't they have that! A fed child, is a happy child.

A force fed child, is a traumatised child.

There was plenty of food in that pie for 2 kids & an adult so no reason whatsoever for her not to eat it. Absolute weapon

Reactions: 23
Someone needs to tell your girl that making fresh fish veg and potatoes is better than those microwave dinners which are targeted at busy people who get stuck every now and then.
---
I actually cannot believe what I read. The fact that she didn’t even eat it despite the 6 salmon fillets(!!) says enough. Does she think that’s normal carry on 😵💫
Yeah wtf. She forced the kids to eat 3 darnes of salmon potatoes and loads of veg each? Doesn’t add up.

Your girl loves “de salmon juices”, but she’s thick af and completely useless.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Very triggering content for many people I am sure. Those poor children. You are anything but a bleeping fantastic mother Grace.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Not a very kid friendly sunday lunch dish. Can she not make something child friendly or are the kids fed for the day with a few crepes and the fish pie is for herself and Chris. How many kids that age actually like eating fish. I mean it was a struggle to get mine to eat a few fish fingers once a week.
My kids always ate what we ate , whats a kid friendly lunch anyway?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Every child is different. I do agree my child is 19 months and essentially I make one dinner and maybe slightly modify if spicy etc.

But other children may have a hard time with vegetables, with fish, with fruit etc. You do try them with small bits every now and again to try and get them to taste it but that's a slow process.

HOWEVER, to openly admit that your children do not like salmon but to continuously make them that dinner is like pissing against the wind 🙄🙄

Reactions: 13
Size of the plates !!

mine would only eat half of one of those plates each..if even …and I wouldn’t insult them with gravy on a fish pie- sicko

If that’s only for kids there’s about 6/8 portions in it surely for the freezer?!

Reactions: 7
Something the kids like to eat she is force feeding them food that she previously stated made them gag. Jesus they are only young. Some kids don't like certain foods. Just give them something they enjoy that they will eat without making it a battle. Herself and Chris didn't even eat it so why go to all the trouble of making that dish for two small kids when the adults aren't even eating it themselves. She was content creating making that dish.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
It cracks me up that she’s so bleeping proud she likes salmon because it’s healthy. Constantly mentioning it.

Not really though babe if you’re having 6 darnes, piles of potatoes and all the other tit you ate before and after it.

Oh look tomorrow’s voibe is sorted. Salmon bowels juices. Gimme dah 🥴
View attachment 2122143
:sick::sick::sick:
Add gravy 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I can imagine her shouting at the kids, I went to the trouble of make eh, so you'll each eh. what a witch.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.