Faces by Grace #91 Gimme dis and gimme dah while I’m watching the dog roidin' the cah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do her family not see some of the drivel she exposes about the family dynamics and tell her to stfu

also she does in her gee sing her kids lullabies. shes barley there to say hello to poor things yet alone do awind down at bed time and sing lullabies

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Huge portions for small kids; but sure the size of grace and Chris they clearly have no concept of portion control either.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Was that microwave dinner for Krispy but the weirdo pretended she ate it? It’s such a bizarre set up! I can’t even follow her and de lies.

Reactions: 15
So she seasoned salmon and boiled Pre-peeled potatoes and banged salmon and pre-made carrot and parsnip mush into the oven for 30 minutes.. I’d be embarrassed to tell my friends that but she wants a bleeping medal

Reactions: 13
So she seasoned salmon and boiled Pre-peeled potatoes and banged salmon and pre-made carrot and parsnip mush into the oven for 30 minutes.. I’d be embarrassed to tell my friends that but she wants a bleeping medal
The kids will be off school tomorrow with the shits

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She clearly doesn't do the meals cos if she did we'd hear ALLL about it. Dinner viobezzz and all dah. She has had 4 days parenting HER OWN children and she cannot cope. End of. So delighted that Kris is home yeah, we get it Grace.
Normal viewing will return Monday. Gym frothy coffee and showing love to her beloved pets.

And I cannot even comment on the force feeding her children. Christ above.

Reactions: 19
She did not just openly admit to force feeding her children. She actually DID NOT just do that.

I dislike her so much.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Those posts are all types of wrong, so she made a dinner the kids don't like and then doesn't even eat it herself.

She had to keep telling Sienna to eat, I can only imagine she didn't do it in an encouraging way. Also the portion was way too big, so not only did they have to try eat a small bit she force fed them a huge portion.
It comes across as a really uncomfortable upsetting dinner time.
Dinner time should be when the family comes together to enjoy food and chat about their day.
I'm afraid I'm one of those Mum's that cooks 2 dinners sometimes. My kids are quite fussy, I don't mind though. I would never ever make my children eat something they hated NEVER!!!
I hope some of her followers have messaged her to say how disturbed they are by her posts, not that she'll take any notice. I couldn't give a flying fuvk really about most things this one does but when it comes to the kids she really really ticks me off.

Reactions: 26
I always wonder if one of us Gimme dahs are actually Jen or someone close to Grease who needs to come on here anonymously to vent.

Remember when a friend came on the time of st pats? Would totally understand them having an outlet.

Although it looks like Krispy Kreme’s sisters have joined in on the enabling lately leaving lick Arse comments. I’m sure Grease the foetus was on crying to them. Me loife is soooo hard 😭

Reactions: 24
She probably gave Mags’ kids that so that they’d refuse to go again and Dis-Grace wouldn’t have to mind them again
---
Also here is the response from WIMS (they’ll probably dox me now)

thank you for taking the time to contact Walk in My Shoes (WIMS) and we appreciate your query.

Grace is still our WIMS ambassador; her one-year role began in September 2022. Grace has supported St Patrick’s Mental Health Services and WIMS in different ways since 2015; she has not been paid for any support she has given.

The role of the WIMS ambassador is to help promote WIMS’ aims, encouraging engagement and creating awareness about our resources. The WIMS ambassador is generally involved with our work five or six times throughout the academic year. This can include some background support, and not all the work our ambassadors are involved in is promoted online. For example, in her role to date, we have worked with Grace on specific campaigns and initiatives, such as a recent cyberbullying survey.
Now it was a few weeks ago but I will go back and ask what are their scientific views on the impact of children being on social media so much without any say and now what is the impact on force feeding them ie introducing trauma into their lives. Poor things

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She probably gave Mags’ kids that so that they’d refuse to go again and Dis-Grace wouldn’t have to mind them again
Ahhh heee yer! When you goh nuttin and went home starvin youse told yer Ma and den when I force feed ya salmon you tell on me again. Shuddup youse!

😫waaaa waaaa undeveloped Grease in the womb. A bleeping cum stain.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My Nanny use to make my Dad eat dinners he didn’t like and he’d have to sit there even it was hours later till it was gone and the dinner would be reheated and reheated. My Dad hadn’t a great appetite as a child and wasn’t a good eater, he’s in his seventies now and he still talks about it to this day it stayed with him.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
She is a c*nt but the kids didn't eat that dinner. She thinks she sounds great saying that when in fact she is just looking like a c*nt. I'm sorry but the kids look exhausted and undernourished most of the time, they are not eating salmon and a mountain of veg for dinner. Like someone else said she ate that herself and the curry was for Chris. She is a bizzare individual and her family and friends really need to kick her in the gee.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Sienna is in senior infants and she’s banging on about feeding them as if they’ve just started on solids .

• Haha
Reactions: 26
You’d have to wonder… H can’t speak properly and she spoon feeds him. I can imagine her having no patience. Barely swallowed and the next spoon of mushy baby food is shoved in.

Reactions: 19
My kids gagged having lasagna. Eldest puked over it.
We don’t make it anymore. Not even ourselves. We eat as a family. Yes they take forever and have to be reminded to eat because if they could they would keep talking.
But what they eat, we eat. We ask them what they would like. If they want plain pasta then we will have something else.
But to force them to eat fish pie (some kids love it, but wouldn’t love her’s) and her not eat it is despicable.
My youngest is the same age a H, he’s been feeding himself a long long time.

That is absolutely shocking for her today.

Reactions: 24
I always wonder if one of us Gimme dahs are actually Jen or someone close to Grease who needs to come on here anonymously to vent.

Remember when a friend came on the time of st pats? Would totally understand them having an outlet.

Although it looks like Krispy Kreme’s sisters have joined in on the enabling lately leaving lick Arse comments. I’m sure Grease the foetus was on crying to them. Me loife is soooo hard 😭
That was me and we are certainly not in the same friend group anymore I can't stand to be near them they are all so toxic. As for kips sisters, they are a lovely bunch and think that Grace is vulnerable and she has manipulated them so much into their enabling her. She's an absolute narcissist. If doesn't go her way it doesn't happen, she throws tantrums like a toddler and cries and takes to the bed over the smallest things. The families rear those kids and unfortunately they think they are helping but what she really needs is to grow up andhave a short sharp smack of reality.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.