Faces by Grace #91 Gimme dis and gimme dah while I’m watching the dog roidin' the cah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They look nicer than they tasted ? Well they must have been rank since they look it

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Who makes waffle/pancake batter in a big kitchen aid mixer? You’re not making meringue, a few whisks and you’re grand

Reactions: 23
Imagine having to document spending time with your kids and making them breakfast it’s a big deal for baby Grace

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh that pie looks horrific!! Make a bit of white sauce for it! And who uses pre-peeled potatoes?!

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Imagine having to document spending time with your kids and making them breakfast it’s a big deal for baby Grace
It's only because she looks like such a detached absent parent and shes heading off yet again this week. She obviously knows herself how bad she is/looks. Or maybe just maybe someone had a word with her?

Reactions: 10
Oh that pie looks horrific!! Make a bit of white sauce for it! And who uses pre-peeled potatoes?!
I'd rather eat a poh of that 'loxxytan artic hawt' than that fish pie 🤢

It's giving gick vibeees! Agree re potatos... christ his hard is it to peel 3 spuds, not like she is short on time!

Big smiley head on her knowing she can tag Kips in to parenting the minute he walks in the door!
And a 4 day stag?! Wtf

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Not a very kid friendly sunday lunch dish. Can she not make something child friendly or are the kids fed for the day with a few crepes and the fish pie is for herself and Chris. How many kids that age actually like eating fish. I mean it was a struggle to get mine to eat a few fish fingers once a week.

Reactions: 9
Pretty sure her kids don’t like fish?😂 doesn’t S gag when eating salmon

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Not a very kid friendly sunday lunch dish. Can she not make something child friendly or are the kids fed for the day with a few crepes and the fish pie is for herself and Chris. How many kids that age actually like eating fish. I mean it was a struggle to get mine to eat a few fish fingers once a week.
She’s openly said that her kids don’t like fish, specifically Salmon bowels 🫠 what a asshole move, making something you know kids aren’t going to enjoy, what’s wrong with a pizza or a few chicken nuggets for their weekend with their cousins 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Fish pie is a perfectly normal kid friendly dinner, this is is a disgusting baby mush attempt at a fish pie but I would expect my kids to eat a good homemade one since they were little and they do. If you only give them fish fingers then they will only eat fish fingers, rather than actual fish.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.