Faces by Grace #91 Gimme dis and gimme dah while I’m watching the dog roidin' the cah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fish pie is a perfectly normal kid friendly dinner, this is is a disgusting baby mush attempt at a fish pie but I would expect my kids to eat a good homemade one since they were little and they do. If you only give them fish fingers then they will only eat fish fingers, rather than actual fish.
The kids gag on the fish she told us recently but she likes salmon so makes them eat it. Even Kips doesn’t like it, he seems to live on microwave dinners.
She’s trying to copy Jen with the food and failing miserably.
---
They don’t eat it so there’s more for her, simple!
Exactly!!!!!! 👏
me me me 🥴

Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion :
Making fish pie, so that I can lie, flah on me back and not give a jack, me leggings were so tight, even I goh a fright, goodbye to me fella, I'm off to Marbella! ✈

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It cracks me up that she’s so bleeping proud she likes salmon because it’s healthy. Constantly mentioning it.

Not really though babe if you’re having 6 darnes, piles of potatoes and all the other tit you ate before and after it.

Oh look tomorrow’s voibe is sorted. Salmon bowels juices. Gimme dah 🥴
B3192CC0-9C8A-4AD0-8CCB-F27869DD0AB6.jpeg

:sick::sick::sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Fish pie is a perfectly normal kid friendly dinner, this is is a disgusting baby mush attempt at a fish pie but I would expect my kids to eat a good homemade one since they were little and they do. If you only give them fish fingers then they will only eat fish fingers, rather than actual fish.
I meant her kids as she has mentioned previously it made Sienna gag not everyone's else's kids. White fish is prob easier for them to eat than salmon when they don't particularly like fish.

Reactions: 6
It cracks me up that she’s so bleeping proud she likes salmon because it’s healthy. Constantly mentioning it.

Not really though babe if you’re having 6 darnes, piles of potatoes and all the other tit you ate before and after it.

Oh look tomorrow’s voibe is sorted. Salmon bowels juices. Gimme dah 🥴
View attachment 2122143
:sick::sick::sick:
Is the that thick? Add Gravy to a fish pie? You have to have a white sauce with a fish pie - poach the fish in milk and use the milk making the sauce. Thick as duck that one 🙄

Reactions: 22
So she literally just admitted that she force fed those kids 😲 oh my god what a horrible person!!! Imagine being forced to eat something you don't like. No, my heart 💔😭

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Could she not even swap it out for chicken or something, for one day. It’s a really horrible strong food to push on kids who in fairness have tried it but don’t like it. Loads of adults don’t like it! Kips doesn’t!
As above, would she not give them pizza or nuggets as a treat for the kids? Her selfishness holds no bounds.

Reactions: 15
Is the that thick? Add Gravy to a fish pie? You have to have a white sauce with a fish pie - poach the fish in milk and use the milk making the sauce. Thick as duck that one 🙄
Also let’s force feed big Grace with some of the food she doesn’t like. Pile on the salad and veg and shove them down her neck! Like a goose being force fed for fois gras! 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
OMg just saw her latest. She’s a scumbag! And “professionally” a PR disaster.

7515B340-7FB3-4754-AB0D-3A237CE2B20D.jpeg
It’s horrific! 🫠😷

And the bang of smug pride off this monologue
97DB4A72-F98B-4863-89E8-3D32827EBF78.jpeg

So she had 2-3 dinners then:
F729B831-B7C6-45F6-8D48-E18A796AB080.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Gobshite this one. Is it normal to have to refill a 6 year olds spoon for them? I don't think so grace take a bleeping hint they don't like it.

Reactions: 28
I can just imagine her gowly face barking at them to eat while shovelling food in their mouths! 😣😣 poor things prob crying into their dinner! And then the cnut doesn’t even eat the dinner she’s prepared for herself! She’d have been safer not posting anything! Absolute witch! 🤬🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.