Faces by Grace #91 Gimme dis and gimme dah while I’m watching the dog roidin' the cah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's laughable now, is it Naturium, Aveeno or Elizabeth Arden that's the best!? They'd sell their grannies for a euro. Brands still using influencers are actually damaging their own brands, as the trust is non existent now. As if anyone buys a product because someone on Instagram said they're 'obsessed' with it anymore. Of course they are while they're being paid. Then they're obsessed with the next brand paying them. This whole culture is so thick, and insulting to consumers. Side note: I'm sick of looking at her slathering stuff all over her cheeks.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I’m the last 3 weeks she’s RAVED abouh
L’occitane ( artic who? Artic howt!)
Aveeno and now..
Liz Arden

cop on To yourself sales gal Grace
Anyone following her needs a word with themselves

• Haha
Reactions: 26
“Lew-uck! Oi used de whole poh. Kips is proud, are you youse!?”

duck off with that greasy bulb head.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's a muppet. Playing the long game peddling every product under the sun! She's as good as a travelling sales man selling carpets!!!!

Reactions: 10
It's laughable now, is it Naturium, Aveeno or Elizabeth Arden that's the best!? They'd sell their grannies for a euro. Brands still using influencers are actually damaging their own brands, as the trust is non existent now. As if anyone buys a product because someone on Instagram said they're 'obsessed' with it anymore. Of course they are while they're being paid. Then they're obsessed with the next brand paying them. This whole culture is so thick, and insulting to consumers. Side note: I'm sick of looking at her slathering stuff all over her cheeks.
Oi loved de jizz texture of Aveeno buh this is me fav cos Oi used de whole poh 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh take a day off mitchthemammy...
Has that one cleaned her camera yet

She must have nothing to do or nowhere to go
Only sit at home waiting for some low level insta hun like Grace to post until she crawls up their hole with praise

Reactions: 9
Elizabeth Arden ??? Maxipad has clearly got his Elizabeth's mixed up and your girl is supposed to be flogging Elizabeth Duke.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh take a day off mitchthemammy...
She literally comments on all the insta huns stuff trying to grow her page. Girl you won’t grow your page until you clean the camara of your Nokia Potato phone. I’ve seen better quality photos taken on fisher price cameras

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Gimme dahs! I need to pick your brains. Debate in work here… someone is convinced Greasy went through a patch of updating us on her bowel movements. As in talking about the colour of it, timing etc. is this true!?

I’ve Already asked is she mixing it up with Greasy’s yeast infections and she is 💯 that it’s not that. Saying she also talked about her shite. Literally. About 5/6 years ago??
No way????? She didn’t , did she? Although nothing would surprise me with this yoke. She can spout more shite so probably tit more than most too

Reactions: 3
The jar is empty🤣 if she loves it that much would she not buy a new jar for her paid advertising. She is hilarious

Reactions: 11
I’m the last 3 weeks she’s RAVED abouh
L’occitane ( artic who? Artic howt!)
Aveeno and now..
Liz Arden

cop on To yourself sales gal Grace
Anyone following her needs a word with themselves
Most ‘influencers’ atleast wait 6 months or so and say they’ve changed up their skincare🤣 not Grace tho🙈

Reactions: 12
No way????? She didn’t , did she? Although nothing would surprise me with this yoke. She can spout more shite so probably tit more than most too
Yeah I was hoping someone who followed your girl closely remembers this. Colleague said she remembers her having issues in that department and giving updates. My first thought she was mixing it up her old growler updates.
---
The jar is empty🤣 if she loves it that much would she not buy a new jar for her paid advertising. She is hilarious
She probably ate it. Gimme dah 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don’t forget LOCKSEY-TAN

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Or you can plump your face like Greasy Poo by stuffing your gob and gulping endless cups of frohhy lattes! That’s right Grace, slapping the puss off yourself like a seal clapping its flippers is really going to have Lizzy Arden sales through the roof! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.