Faces by Grace #91 Gimme dis and gimme dah while I’m watching the dog roidin' the cah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not to mention that Dom also has some form of a day job, or well I think she does. Grace can’t even claim that she’s busy day to day with the kids, she pawns them off. So part time influencers are surpassing a so called full time influencer.
Gonna sound stupid here but that last words in this post caught me on the hop, despite everything I see and read I had almost forgotten that that is her job title, full….time…..influencer - it beggars belief!

Reactions: 4
Ann must be 71 almost. She should be bringing her mother for lunch not over to the garden for manual bleeping labour. I bet the attitude is oh but she loves gardening.. wants to help. My Dad is an amazing gardener but he hasn't sown a bulb in my garden or plucked a weed because I'm a full functioning adult who can tend to her own house (just about with my easy 9-5).
Also thanks for the support for my poem ! I won a poetry competition in secondary school in 1997 .. it's good to get the creative juices flowing again.... 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Lads if yous want a chuckle head to Dominiques you tube channel and the one " how to do a halo braid"... Grace is her model😂 go to 1min 20 seconds and she must be kicking her self she predicted the future 😂
Excuse you, it’s a HAILO braid!

thought they’d updated their branding to FreeNow 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The Mammy over to “help” do the weeding for her. Christ she’s literally an overgrown toddler isn’t she? Like of all things gardening - WEEDING couldn’t be simpler! Just cut/ pull up the weeds and spray the shite on them to stop coming back. But lads dya remember the “tour” of the garden late last summer where she literally showed a manky garden, cluttered with shite all the flower beds dead. Then the things she did point at she didn’t know or “forgoh” the name of - a buxus if I remember and a single remaining alium cos the dog had eaten the others! The veg/herb/ kitchen garden trug filthy and empty along with everything else in flitters outside the door. It was a howl 😭
She can’t do anything can she god love her?

Reactions: 11
Her Mam had to come help her weed her 2 acre grounds.

Oh no wait, she lives in a semi d in Tallaght with a garden the size of a postage stamp!!!

How is this one ever going to manage her dream country residence when she gets it?

She is useless

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sounds like the Hen is next weekend…Dim Dom said on her stories….she’s flat to the mat now for the week getting packed, hair, nails, events…..she’s a bleeping painful as the rest of them🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Sounds like the Hen is next weekend…Dim Dom said on her stories….she’s flat to the mat now for the week getting packed, hair, nails, events…..she’s a bleeping painful as the rest of them🙄
Just watched her story there, should of done that before posting here 🤣

It's probably a whole week long event sure.... might not be just a weekend

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What does AF link mean? You click on it and buy it she gets a cut?
Why? Why would anyone buy that foundation cause she showed a photo of the bottle. Does she think she has that much influence on people. The mind boggles.

Reactions: 13
What does AF link mean? You click on it and buy it she gets a cut?
Why? Why would anyone buy that foundation cause she showed a photo of the bottle. Does she think she has that much influence on people. The mind boggles.
Yeah I think if you click an AF link the hun in question will be get commission (possibly any purchase on the website for a period of time). I never click on the AF links& if anyone does I’d recommend clearing cookies on your phone. No way would I want to fund a cent of these lazy, entitled cretins!

Just shows how lazy she is - no mention of why this is her fave foundation at the mo. It’s a brill foundation - gives your skin a nice glow and you can build it up with it looking caked on.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Gimme dahs! I need to pick your brains. Debate in work here… someone is convinced Greasy went through a patch of updating us on her bowel movements. As in talking about the colour of it, timing etc. is this true!?

I’ve Already asked is she mixing it up with Greasy’s yeast infections and she is 💯 that it’s not that. Saying she also talked about her shite. Literally. About 5/6 years ago??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.